No announcement yet.

RR Homepage triggering virus alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys. Last night we didn't expect the weird formatting of the site. We're in the process of moving to a new and improved server. Our apologies for the inconvenience but we should have everything sorted out within the next couple days.

Comment

Not sure all is well yet. I'm using Safari on a desktop mac and when I came back to the RR tab there was a message that it stopped reloading because it was using too much memory. I've never seen that warning before.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Not sure all is well yet. I'm using Safari on a desktop mac and when I came back to the RR tab there was a message that it stopped reloading because it was using too much memory. I've never seen that warning before.
        Looking into this. Please stand by.

Comment

Can't find anything funny. However, in a week or so we'll be upgrading a lot of the infrastructure that this runs on, so expect better service!

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            Can't find anything funny. However, in a week or so we'll be upgrading a lot of the infrastructure that this runs on, so expect better service!

Thanks for your patience.
            FYI...in case you need any more "clues".

Just checked my Chrome browser tasks resource usage...the RR page is utilizing about 35% CPU usage. Not good obviously.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              FYI...in case you need any more "clues".

Just checked my Chrome browser tasks resource usage...the RR page is utilizing about 35% CPU usage. Not good obviously.
              There's no problem with my CPU usage when I have RR open
              Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 13, 2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Please be patient guys. As per Arsenalist's note, we're working towards improving the infrastructure soon enough.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed on this.... I can't wait for the new & improved RR.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                  X