Game #22: Toronto Raptors 126 - Phoenix Suns 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Agree that team defensive rebounding has been an issue so far..it needs to be better than it is right now. Giving up second chance points to the likes of Indy and NY is one thing and it hurts....but giving them up to the Spurs, Cavs is death. They really limited Houston on 2nd chance points and they won that going away.

For whatever reason they are OK on the other end ...Poeltl and Siakam as well as Jonas really get after it on the offensive glass. Go figure.
    Why do I feel that with Raptors luck, Suns will out rebound us lmao
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      We're not exactly rebounding powerhouse. So Suns shouldn't be worried. One thing that upsets me this year is the fact that Raptors don't strike fear into opponents. Raptors will beat you but they won't embarrass you
      Yeah, it's not like the Raptors have 2 of the 8 biggest blowout wins of the season league wide or anything, in spite of having one of the tougher schedules to date...
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Why do I feel that with Raptors luck, Suns will out rebound us lmao
        Just watch that clip someone posted on the Suns intense rebounding effort against the Chowders .....
        Still concerned
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

Making of a trap game for sure. Playing a terrible team at home after 4 days of rest against a team coming off a b2b and 3rd game in 4 nights.

Comment

It's going to even out of course, but after tonight the Celtics will have played 25 games and the Raps just 21. C'mon Is it Tuesday already??

Comment

More rest for Lowry the better
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

JV could get 35 minutes if Poeltl is out too. Or we'll see a lot of small ball with Siakam at the 5.

Comment

20 point win and lots of bench in the 4th quarter. Call up Bruno, it's time.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Deems wrote: View Post
                      Main thing with playing teams like the Suns is to crush them early so they have 0 confidence. If they get a taste that they could possibly win the game early, they'll come out to play. If we're up by 10 by the end of the 1st it'll be over.
                      If we're up by 10 at the end of the 3rd, it'll be over....

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Poor Jay Triano, dude must have broken twenty clipboards during this play alone. Also makes me glad that I was wrong about Chriss if this is the kind of effort he gives. Pathetic.
                        I dunno....looks like a typical Triano defensive scheme to me.

Comment

Not just a B2B and the 3rd game in 4 nights for Phoenix, but it's also the end of a 6 game road trip.

Per ESPN's "Schedule alert!":
                          http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-lose-december

Dec. 5: Phoenix at Toronto | MahScore: 8.5

Hope you packed your winter gear, Suns. This game will mark the end of a six-game road trip that starts in Minnesota, weaves through Chicago, Detroit, Boston and Philadelphia before stopping, finally, in Toronto, where the Suns will close out a back-to-back set and play their third game in four days. The Raptors will enter this game with a whopping three-day rest advantage and will be in the midst of a one-week homestand.

Comment

What the fuck is up with the long off days?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              What the fuck is up with the long off days?
                              new schedule format, more rest for grandpas
                              Last edited by rocwell; Mon Dec 4, 2017, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X