Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I already know the results of the Eastern Conference Playoffs

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default I already know the results of the Eastern Conference Playoffs

    So I had a day dream and this is my envisioned

    Cavs 57
    Bost 57
    Raps 55
    Wizs 49
    Buck 47
    Detr 45
    Pacs 43
    Sixe 42

    Cavs beat Sixers in 5
    Bost beat Pacers in 5
    Raps beat Pistons in 4
    Bucks beat Wizards in 7

    Cavs beat Bucks in 6
    Raps beat Boston in 7 (Game winner by DeRozan, very similar to his shot vs Orlando a couple years ago)

    Cavs beat Raps in 7

    Source - My Dream
    Quote Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    At least we made it to 7 against the Cavs

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If Bucks get DJ sooner then later then out

    Bledsoe
    Snell
    Greek
    Parker
    Jordan

    Would be a good lineup. They would loss a lot of bench depth, but in a 7 game series with a 8 man rotation they will be tough.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Starter connected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    man, even in your dreams the Raps can't make the finals?

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,744
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote connected wrote: View Post
    man, even in your dreams the Raps can't make the finals?
    I was waiting for the Dance Pak to make an appearance. Pretty disappointed.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    11,217
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Abbas wrote: View Post
    So I had a day dream and this is my envisioned

    Cavs 57
    Bost 57
    Raps 55
    Wizs 49
    Buck 47
    Detr 45
    Pacs 43
    Sixe 42

    Cavs beat Sixers in 5
    Bost beat Pacers in 5
    Raps beat Pistons in 4
    Bucks beat Wizards in 7

    Cavs beat Bucks in 6
    Raps beat Boston in 7 (Game winner by DeRozan, very similar to his shot vs Orlando a couple years ago)

    Cavs beat Raps in 7

    Source - My Dream
    Cool story bro.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It is too early, but I do not think Raps will play against Cavs in the next playoff.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar JawsGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    It is too early, but I do not think Raps will play against Cavs in the next playoff.
    are you thinking the raps will not make the ECF, and if so, who do you see beating the Raps to prevent a matchup with the Cavs?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •