Game #24: Toronto Raptors 102 - Sacramento Kings 87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Does he? Based on what? Very worried this is another TRoss situation.
    Ross who was the centrepiece of a deal with a late 1st for our current starting PF? Yeah, that's the idea.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Wouldn't a TRoss situation end up being a good thing?
      I'm trying to figure out how it's a bad thing. Ross was inconsistent for the Raps but he played a lot of good games along with the bad and was a key rotation piece during Toronto's upswing. He peaked and got traded for a good player. He was still a solid role player here.

Powell will be fine. He defends and he works hard. They'll figure out where exactly he fits as the season goes along. Unlike many of the posters here, current management in Toronto doesn't give up on players overnight.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        I'm trying to figure out how it's a bad thing. Ross was inconsistent for the Raps but he played a lot of good games along with the bad and was a key rotation piece during Toronto's upswing. He peaked and got traded for a good player. He was still a solid role player here.

Powell will be fine. He defends and he works hard. They'll figure out where exactly he fits as the season goes along. Unlike many of the posters here, current management in Toronto doesn't give up on players overnight.
        And thank the Lord for that
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          ...Unlike many of the posters here, current management in Toronto doesn't give up on players overnight.
          That is sooooo old school. Today we insist everyone shoot threes and we give up on them quickly 'cause churning wins championships.

Comment

Working...
          X