No announcement yet.

Game #25: Toronto Raptors 91 - Los Angeles Clippers 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I will say that when Fred isn't hitting shots he's definitely worse than Delon. To me that's the only thing he has over Delon. But he's been great I'm not taking that away from him.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
      Dude, get a hold of yourself. The team had the longest winning streak in the east, still 6th in the whole freaking league with a top 3 offence. Everyone is pissed about the loss, but none is judging past-present-and-future because the team dropped one in mid December on second night of a back to back. It's 82 games. Go friggin' Raps.
      Yea he's like having a panic attack over this loss lmao. I did not see this kind of energy on our 6 game win streak lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Yea he's like having a panic attack over this loss lmao. I did not see this kind of energy on our 6 game win streak lol
        Yeah, back to back on a road trip over a fairly sizeable time difference. They looked half asleep
        OG is our king

Comment

• GLF - Why do u keep talking about Fred? lol he's not the reason they lost this game lol.

1. Lowry played like complete shit. #PlayoffLowry
          2. DeRozan disappeared in the 4th.
          3. Bench did not show up. Poeltl is a foul machine and Powell is just playing like an idiot.
          4. Casey benching the only player that showed up tonight late in the game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Also, Siakam needs to stop shooting 3. There's a reason why he's always open. JV is seriously a better 3pt shooter than him.
            Siakam is just an energy guy who’s shooting stroke came from the same mold MKG got.

Another’s of those Ujiri’s stop gap.

Comment

• This is a 1st round exit team. Mark my words.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I see all the hot takes are out after a road loss on the second night of a back to back. Y'all something else lmao
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

GLF - Why do u keep talking about Fred? lol he's not the reason they lost this game lol.

1. Lowry played like complete shit. #PlayoffLowry
                  2. DeRozan disappeared in the 4th.
                  3. Bench did not show up. Poeltl is a foul machine and Powell is just playing like an idiot.
                  4. Casey benching the only player that showed up tonight late in the game.
                  No I was standing up for him. Someone else was blaming him for the loss. I just added that when Fred isn't shooting it well delon is better so on a night like tonight we probably could have used Delon. But Fred has been fantastic and is definitely not the reason we lost. Oh and when Demar disappears for the first time in a while The Claw reborn would pop back up into the thread lmao. I blocked him and can't see what's he's saying but I know for a fact its to hate on Demar.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I see all the hot takes are out after a road loss on the second night of a back to back. Y'all something else lmao
                    Lmao right! That's when you can call someone a hater. When people only show up when the team loses and have nothing good to say ever when they're winning to me THAT'S a hater. Same thing with a player. Only come out to hate when a player has a bad game but has nothing to say when they are playing very well. It's actually hilarious.

Comment

This is a 1st round exit team. Mark my words.
                      lol

Comment

• The no.2 and no.3 spot will be something to look at.

So far the Raptors are one game above 500 playing out of the confines of their home court.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Lmao right! That's when you can call someone a hater. When people only show up when the team loses and have nothing good to say ever when they're winning to me THAT'S a hater. Same thing with a player. Only come out to hate when a player has a bad game but has nothing to say when they are playing very well. It's actually hilarious.
                          Gotta give it to you for always trying to go out of your way.

Comment

• Powell drives are reminding me of Rudy Gay when he played here. Just constantly driving into traffic and losing the ball or missing a layup.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The NBA will not allow another Cavs vs. Raptors finals...it’s just bad business. That was one of the less watched East Finals.

Irving vs. LeBron will be something Loyal BB fans and casual fans alike are looking forward to watch.

Comment

This is a 1st round exit team. Mark my words.
                                It's December bruh

Comment

Working...
                                X