The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      The bench is mortal again and I'm saf
      Need Lowry and the bench
      OG is our king

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        wow that's why I worry about this bench in playoffs.
        Naw we'll just play Kyle or Demar with them when playoffs come along, so we should be fine
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Enough with the full bench change. KL and DD should always be in there.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            Need Lowry and the bench
            I like the all bench unit if it means Kyle will have his minutes cut.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The full lineup change makes no sense. I doubt we see it in the playoffs, but its frustrating.

Comment

Is this guy Joel Embiid?

Comment

jesus will ibaka ever just not shoot?

Comment

Okay, got a little bit back before the rest of the starters come back in
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I like the all bench unit if it means Kyle will have his minutes cut.
                      Ideally there’s a way to keep his minutes down and have him help the bench a bit
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Hate when scrubs go off.. Harrell has like 13 points this quarter.

Comment

• We need either DD or KL with the bench. The full subs makes no sense.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            wow that's why I worry about this bench in playoffs.
                            Playoff rotation generally drops to about 9 guys... I get what your saying..but it’s not a big cause of concern...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Enough with the full bench change. KL and DD should always be in there.
                              Naw I like it. Let them play through it. I'll take a few regular season loses because of the all bench lineup if it will keep Lowry's minutes down and keep him fresh for the playoffs. At this point all I and anyone here should care about is the playoffs in my opinion.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Ideally there’s a way to keep his minutes down and have him help the bench a bit
                                That's true. But we all know Casey isn't smart enough to figure it out lol. Also because we have so many guys that are playing well and need minutes it does make it hard

Comment

Working...
                                X