X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV is just...
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zebras once again making you wonder just what a foul is or isn’t on any given play
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• The biggest reason why I want the Raps to win this one is because I don't want TRex to go apeshit for the next few days
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          The biggest reason why I want the Raps to win this one is because I don't want TRex to go apeshit for the next few days
          It will still be a #fake win for some

Comment

• I hate that Casey feels like we need this second ball handler so much. It's like he doesn't realize that demar can handle the ball as well. he's improved tremendously in that aspect and he has the respect of other teams. Also CJ Miles and OG can shoot the 3 better than Fred so he's very unnecessary. Also Put the fucking ball in Lowry's hand. Why he's so against that is beyond me. Why are we making our best player or second best player become this catch and shoot guy at the end of a close game. I really don't get it. Kyle is our best player, he can handle having the ball in his hand AND guard his man. jeez. Forever babying him. And if he doesn't want to handle it give it to Demar. We don't need that third ball handler.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• There you go JV

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                It will still be a #fake win for some
                It kinda is because this team is beyond trash and we almost lost once again. Also a lot of the same issues as last game came up again.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Why did we call a timeout? We just gave Phoenix a chance to draw up another play

Comment

• There was no need for timeout here.. what the fuck Casey..

Comment

• Lowry upset and rightfully so

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Lowry upset and rightfully so
                        Yea that was really dumb lol

Comment

• u play JV in the 4th and good things happen

Comment

• Derozan locked him down. Salami and Cheese
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good D by Demar there

Comment

• If there's a bad win this would be it. We have no business going down to the wire with this team. smh. If this was against a good team we would for sure have lost. But I'll take it

Comment

Working...
                                X