Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Comment

• Have to admit that in 12 pages of scintillating dialogue..Am happy to see no one saying if Devin Booker had played the Raps would have lost.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
        u play JV in the 4th and good things happen
        He drew a big foul after DeMar's miss
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Comment

He drew a big foul after DeMar's miss
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Kinda lol. We still played like shit down the stretch lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Another win the games you're supposed to win....even if they're not pretty. A couple days off to work on a few things

Comment

• Ibaka is young again
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Ibaka is young again

Comment

• fuck West Coast
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 3 out of four games in six days....on another all western roadie....
                        Pretty damn good effort..

The road warriors have survived the tough part of the schedule.. Raps will now play close to 60% of their remaining games at home....

And of the remaining 56 games..they leave the eastern time zone just 6 times.....
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 14, 2017, 12:39 AM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• I totally thought Kyle was going to miss those last two free throws for spite.

Comment

• @GLF

I still don't like FVV closing.. lol

Comment

• I joked on twitter that the matchup of the night was JV’s great clutch time net rating versus Fred’s horrible one, and JV won out, if slightly.

In seriousness, we’re throwing away points. The all bench units need to die, at least until Wright is back (against good teams anyway) to try to salvage the offence. VanVleet closing games is super dumb, and desperately needs to stop. Norm is sucking, but I don’t mind giving him minutes to work his way out of it, though giving him a star to play beside would help him a lot.

Take the road win, go home. Take some solace that the starters blew them out as they were supposed to, just the bench was garbage, and that bench look should never exist in meaningful games.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I joked on twitter that the matchup of the night was JV’s great clutch time net rating versus Fred’s horrible one, and JV won out, if slightly.

In seriousness, we’re throwing away points. The all bench units need to die, at least until Wright is back (against good teams anyway) to try to salvage the offence. VanVleet closing games is super dumb, and desperately needs to stop. Norm is sucking, but I don’t mind giving him minutes to work his way out of it, though giving him a star to play beside would help him a lot.

Take the road win, go home. Take some solace that the starters blew them out as they were supposed to, just the bench was garbage, and that bench look should never exist in meaningful games.
                                Bench has only struggled the last 5 games or so. Which have all been against bad teams.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X