Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

Bam!
    He has some comedic talent, lol

However the golden boy Derozan still can’t shoot the three. Lol

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      LOL how times change. People though we could replace DD with Norm...
      People really did say some crazy shit when it came to DD lol. They hated his game so much that they thought every scrub was better than him lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 33/35 FT from a 7 footer. Put that in your trade him and smoke it ....

Comment

• someone put something in JV's water the past couple games?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Substituting that way is double edged sword. Some guys just play better relaxed instead of looking at the coach after every mistake
            My issue is just because something worked one game doesn't mean it will work every game. So if for example going small worked one game and you notice it isn't working well in this particular game stop going small and bring in JV and KEEP him in. Just little things like that. To me the easiest part of coaching is what Casey seriously struggles with. And when you finally think he's turning a corner he does what he did last game and erases all the good he did.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              My issue is just because something worked one game doesn't mean it will work every game. So if for example going small worked one game and you notice it isn't working well in this particular game stop going small and bring in JV and KEEP him in. Just little things like that. To me the easiest part of coaching is what Casey seriously struggles with. And when you finally think he's turning a corner he does what he did last game and erases all the good he did.
              Oh I agree for the most part with you dude. Like he'll never stop playing FVV now lol
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Powell single handedly let that team back in the game lol. It was just bad play after bad play on both ends

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  LOL how times change. People though we could replace DD with Norm...
                  He is playing 13 minutes and loses his starting spot because of injury, how does a player gain confindence on that.

Play Derozan 13 minutes off the bench, he will probably score a free throw.

Derozan can’t shoot the three and defend even when his life depended on it.

You can’t say that about a third year player who if not for him, Derozan won’t be kissing Lebron’s ass before their series, lol.

Comment

• Lorenzo Brown is currently functioning as a warm body to use in case of foul trouble
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      He is playing 13 minutes and loses his starting spot because of injury, how does a player gain confindence on that.

Play Derozan 13 minutes off the bench, he will probably score a free throw.

Derozan can’t shoot the three and defend even when his life depended on it.

You can’t say that about a third year player who if not for him, Derozan won’t be kissing Lebron’s ass before their series, lol.
                      Powell has not been shooting the three or defending much recently lol
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• JV saw my Kosta + Temple post and got pissed off
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Powell has not been shooting the three or defending much recently lol
                          Because he is playing 13 minutes lol.

Casey yanks him out of his starting spot and giving him a short leash in minutes.

You’re quick to respond on my post but not comprehending lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Oh I agree for the most part with you dude. Like he'll never stop playing FVV now lol
                            LOL right. Hopefully Delon coming back will change that. On nights when FVV plays better close with him and on nights when Delon plays better close with him. And on nights that CJ plays better close with him. It's really not that hard. Same thing with JV and Serge. If JV is playing like shit close with serge at the 5. If JV is playing well close with serge at the 4. Demar and Kyle are the only players on this team that should be closing every night no matter what.

Comment

• There's NO WAY Jack is under 70

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                There's NO WAY Jack is under 70
                                jack is under 55 man

Comment

Working...
                                X