No announcement yet.

Game #26: Toronto Raptors 115 - Phoenix Suns 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanvleet has been ripping it lately... wonder if Wright will get his job back when he returns...

Comment

• This is a perfect game that Norm should close out this game no matter what.

A win won’t mean shit

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        This is a perfect game that Norm should close out this game no matter what.

A win won’t mean shit
        We say that until we fall one behind in April and lose home court... every win is important... every win!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          Vanvleet has been ripping it lately... wonder if Wright will get his job back when he returns...
          Wright's defence, steady playmaking and great finishing have been missed. He will be back in the rotation when he is healthy
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            It's taken a bit longer than expected but the bench units are falling back to earth now. Reality is they aren't as good as they were performing earlier. Need to go back to staggering Lowry/DeMar to have one on the floor at all times so that we don't have these putrid all-bench units playing together. Fraudulent netRTG was fine for a while, but the level of defense they were playing wasn't sustainable.
            Looks like it. But Casey then has to figure out a way to do that and still keep lowry and DD's minutes down and I doubt he's smart enough to figure that out. Substitutions and lineups are his worse attribute lol. But it may have to be done. I'll wait to see if Delon coming back makes a difference before I completely go back to that. Also you are right the benches D has fallen off hard. Norm instead of Delon doesn't help because Norm has dipped defensively big time. Delon was playing very good defence
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              We say that until we fall one behind in April and lose home court... every win is important... every win!
              Why Pop separates himself from the rest

Comment

Why Pop separates himself from the rest
                Pop never rewards bad play from rooks
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Suns have finally let the Raps keep this lead

Comment

• Beast mode

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Pop never rewards bad play from rooks
                      There is a difference between bad play and just missing shots.

Casey just wanted to win a meaningless game in December.

And we are talking about the Raptors wanting to be the Spurs of the northeast.

Comment

• Fred doesn't have the same chemistry with JV that Kyle and Demar do. JV is looking to get the guard going to the basket there with a handoff screen but van Vleet isn't looking for it. Something to watch.

Comment

• He is back to playing Lowry and Derozan close to their limit in minutes.

Casey is what shortsighted means

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Delon plays with pace and is actually a threat to score inside and can pass well.
                            That's the thing. Even though he can't shoot he's so crafty and smart that he finds ways to get in there and he's a very good finisher.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Raps will never be the spurs tho lol. your talking about a franchise who for 30 years has finished 1st or 2nd in their division except for one of those years (29 out of 30 years).. no team in sports can duplicate, likely never will.. once in a lifetime...

Comment

Yeah and Norm is playing badly dude. He's afraid of shooting, he's not passing, he's shooting early in the clock. And Casey is not playing Derozan, Lowry 40 something minutes. So I don't understand what your beef is
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X