Game #26: Toronto Raptors 115 - Phoenix Suns 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I acknowledged the fact that Casey might have made a mistake by taking him out of the starting lineup permanently. For better or for worse, however, that's in the past now, there's no changing it at this point. I do know that it takes a while to get back to 100% after an injury: I'm not saying that's he's trash, and I believe he will turn it around sooner rather than later.

That said, you cannot justify giving him more minutes RIGHT NOW, which is what my original point was. As of right now (i.e. this game) he is playing badly, and should not be getting big minutes. I believe 100% that he should continue to get minutes so he can get back to the level we all know he's capable of, but if he's actively hurting the team he has to come out of the game.
    We both agree then that Casey played a huge part of this really bad predicament.

He has done this on James Johnson.

I just hate to lose a huge asset in Norman.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Casey could have done managing this better, IMO.

But what can you expect from a stubborn coach
      Casey has shown faith in Norm based on what he has done over the past few games.
      Norm has reciprocated by basically shitting the bed in terms of expectations and actual production.

Not sure how Casey can help Norm make shots and see the floor better than he’s been doing. That’s up to Norm.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Damn Poeltl is struggling
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raps have defensive play named YOLO. Haha.

Comment

• You hope Powell bounces back or we are stuck with a fairly ugly contract for a guy who is barely productive.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Casey has shown faith in Norm based on what he has done over the past few games.
              Norm has reciprocated by basically shitting the bed in terms of expectations and actual production.

Not sure how Casey can help Norm make shots and see the floor better than he’s been doing. That’s up to Norm.
              13 minutes without knowing when will you get yank after a missed shot can be a confidence killer.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                We both agree then that Casey played a huge part of this really bad predicament.

He has done this on James Johnson.

I just hate to lose a huge asset in Norman.
                I mean, at least Casey is actually playing Norm (unlike Johnson lol). I have faith he'll turn it around, it's just frustrating watching him play this poorly.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  You hope Powell bounces back or we are stuck with a fairly ugly contract for a guy who is barely productive.
                  Agreed. I still have faith in him but if he doesn't get it together he needs to continue to lose minutes. Watching him right now is very painful. And it's mostly because he's playing so dumb. If he was just missing shots it would be one thing but he's taking horrible shots, Can't finish anything and keeps fouling stupidly on the defensive end.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• powell is fucking irritating. he's got worse tunnel vision than derozan 3 years ago

Comment

• Put a body on that mofo

Comment

• Knowing Casey, he would want to win every game...lol.

Just watch how he would refuse to rest his players just to get the 3 spot so to face the Cavs.

Same coach who once refused to tank and we ended up on a coin toss with the Warriors

Comment

• JV better play the last 8 minutes......

Comment

• Bahahhahahha oh Norm. I'm losing hope lmao. bad d on troy twice and now can't finish once again. Too predictable.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Agreed. I still have faith in him but if he doesn't get it together he needs to continue to lose minutes. Watching him right now is very painful. And it's mostly because he's playing so dumb. If he was just missing shots it would be one thing but he's taking horrible shots, Can't finish anything and keeps fouling stupidly on the defensive end.
                              Who knew we would get our 3 and D guy from OG... by the way give that guy more chances to shoot, he's a 43.3% 3 point shooter this year!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Bahahhahahha oh Norm. I'm losing hope lmao. bad d on troy twice and now can't finish once again. Too predictable.
                                Stay strong GLF. You can't go back to the dark side.

Comment

Working...
                                X