Game #27: Brooklyn Nets 87 - Toronto Raptors 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    For a guy shooting 16% from distance, his 2 attempts per game seem like overkill. Siakam should basically not attempt a 3 for the rest of the season.
    It seems like whenever he takes that shot he's wide open and still rims out or bricks it. Our offense will get him open shots.. that's what our new offense is designed to do. If he can't make those he shouldn't be playing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      It seems like whenever he takes that shot he's wide open and still rims out or bricks it. Our offense will get him open shots.. that's what our new offense is designed to do. If he can't make those he shouldn't be playing.
      The problem is that opposing defenses will also get him open shots (as they're designed to do).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        If you read the article on the front page there are a lot of other things he does well for this team and the team needs even though he isn't shooting the ball well. So I wouldn't go as far as to say he shouldn't be playing. Shooting isn't the only part of the game. He's a very good defender and brings a lot of energy, as a coach you have to reward that in my opinion. What is that going to tell a young player if you only play him when his shot is falling, especially if you're a defensive coach. Now maybe he should play LESS minutes and for sure should be taken out if he's playing bad and really hurting us but I don't think we should just stop playing him all together.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
        X