• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just win and keep it moving.

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        I appreciate Derozan and Lowry for at least recognizing their big guys capabilities
        I still think DD is reluctant to give the ball to JV lol I bet he has about 7 career assists to him.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          looked like a guy who can't shoot and hasn't played for a month.

the shot is a HUGE problem. his minutes out there the offence was just passing around outside against the Nets zone lol.

you know you have problems when an opponent can zone you up in the NBA.
          In other words, he looked like Lorenzo Brown.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            How has Delon looked? I just got home. Looks like he didn't save the bench lol
            His first game back..they coughed up a 10 point lead in about 3 minutes..to be fair stauskas hit 3 in a row from deep...they crawled back to even to plus 1...

They are missing miles and right now Norm is gun shy... Wright will help..and miles and norm have to want to take shots from deep..they’ll come around in the next two three games

Wright I looked like a guy who hasn’t played in a month...off a little
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Starters are smoking so you hate to mess with that but might not be a bad idea to work a couple starters into the bench rotation to see if you can't get them going.

Comment

• Maybe move OG to bench unit and see what he can do offensively.

Comment

• ouch

Comment

• Wow..Ibaka and JV just boa constrictor-ed Mozgov there..they looked like bigger versions of Amir and PPat choking off the low post..damn if this keeps up
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                      Maybe move OG to bench unit and see what he can do offensively.
                      Don't break the starting unit >>>> Don't break the bench

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I still think DD is reluctant to give the ball to JV lol I bet he has about 7 career assists to him.
                        Until now I don’t know the reason of that reluctance, in all seriousness it’s actually mind boggling.

Comment

• raptors look a little bit confused to be attacking a zone, but it isn't causing them issues in the end. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Gotta give props to Ibaka on his effort running the floor to contest on fast breaks

Comment

• nets playing 2 centers? interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X