Game #27: Brooklyn Nets 87 - Toronto Raptors 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Like someone who is some shit a 19 year old who can defend and shoot the three
    name a player

half these 19yr will be busts

I wouldnt take a risk unless its a ben simmons level player....

Look at Wiggins when he entered the league, everyone said he'll be a elite star, boh sides of the floor

Wiggins is good but completely trash on D.. at best he'll be abetter rudy gay..... pretty far off from the Tmac/LeBron comparsions he got
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• this game is for the hardcores. over 6 minutes to go and it's the ennnnnd of the raps bench against...well, any Net

Comment

• Siakam is the younger version of Acy IMO

Comment

• ahhh....905 lose a heartbreaker

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            name a player

half these 19yr will be busts

I wouldnt take a ráisk unless its a ben simmons level player....

Look at Wiggins when he entered the league, everyone said he'll be a elite star, boh sides of the floor

Wiggins is good but completely trash on D.. at best he'll be abetter rudy gay..... pretty far off from the Tmac/LeBron comparsions he got
            This does not pertain to your original question but last time I checked Wiggins is just on his fourth year And still 22 yrs old.

Comment

• Matt Devlin and Jack Armstrong talking pizza options and late night gas issues. Gold.

Comment

• Oh how I missed Delon. Love his game. If he ever gets a 3 point shot he'll be set. But even without one he has a really nice floor game.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Siakam has no fucking shame, lol.

Comment

• Nothing more excting than your bigs shooting 3's... unless its Siakim.

Comment

• It was great to see Wright back and playing confidently.

Comment

• The Raptors have only failed to reach �� points at home once this season. Also the only time they’ve lost here. Now 10-1 at The Hanger.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Nothing more excting than your bigs shooting 3's... unless its Siakim.
                          I really thought Siakam would at least be around a 30-33% three point shooter this season. I'm somewhat shocked at how bad he's been.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• All the Raptors starters were above +30. McKinnie had the highest rating from the bench at +5.

Comment

• Boston going to lose as well!

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                Boston going to lose as well!
                                Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X