Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Zinger hurt his knee again last night.
    Ok, make an announcement mate. If you're leaving us, we'll be pissed. I suspect there will be Vancouver Stanley Cup situation over here.

Comment

Zinger hurt his knee again last night.
      Embiid's iron man streak might stretch to 2 games tonight.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Carroll is not going to play tonight eh? lol. What a pussy. #PussyCat2.0
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Damnit that was my 10,000th post I wanted it to be epic. I cruised right past it.

One time I wanted to take a picture of my odometer when it hit 111,111.1 for whatever reason but I was singing to some stupid justin Timberlake song and when I looked back it was at 111,114.6

I was livid
          I pulled over on the side of the highway to get a picture of 222,222 this summer. It was epic. Amazing. A life changing moment, I'll never forget it. The clouds broke open, a beam of sunshine illuminated my car, and I heard angelic voices asI pulled back onto the road.

You really missed out.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            I pulled over on the side of the highway to get a picture of 222,222 this summer. It was epic. Amazing. A life changing moment, I'll never forget it. The clouds broke open, a beam of sunshine illuminated my car, and I heard angelic voices asI pulled back onto the road.

You really missed out.
            hey, my car hit that this summer too and I also got a picture.

yours sounds more epic though lol

Comment

I'm going to have an announcement to make later. Stay tuned.
              Your taking an assignment in Toronto... will renounce the Oilers as being little more than a QMJHL Jr A team on defense and are becoming the president of the Auston Mathews is better than Connor McDavid fan club.?
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

You really missed out.
                KHD wrote: View Post
                hey, my car hit that this summer too and I also got a picture.

yours sounds more epic though lol
                Now I need to know what kind of cars you're both driving.

Comment

Can't wait hahaha
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Here's a good joke: Edmonton
                    Here's a better one: The leafs
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Now I need to know what kind of cars you're both driving.
                        I'm gonna guess the Plymouth Reliant K Car.

She takes a lickin, and she keeps on tickin

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Car manufacturers really need to bring back the fabric dashboard.....

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Damnit that was my 10,000th post I wanted it to be epic. I cruised right past it.

One time I wanted to take a picture of my odometer when it hit 111,111.1 for whatever reason but I was singing to some stupid justin Timberlake song and when I looked back it was at 111,114.6

I was livid
                            Easy solution, I think ... just delete some posts. You know, kind of like rolling back the odometer, when you're selling that old beater. I heard some people talk about doing that. I mean, half of your posts aren't worth reading anyway. j/k.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I would say the single biggest thing would be losing quite frankly. I mean neither Okafor or Noel were happy in Philly and they apparently shared the ball there.
                              The issue with those guys was more about playing time since they all played only C and it got worse when Embiid finally returned. That's probably the right answer, but of course Brett Brown or any coach isn't going to get quoted on that.

Comment

Heading to the game tonight and wont be one of the idiots booing Carroll

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X