No announcement yet.

Game #27: Brooklyn Nets 87 - Toronto Raptors 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't Casey leave a shooter from the starting lineup with the 2nd unit???

Comment

• JV playing all-star level these days.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        This is Ujiri failing to land Giannis so he got us two garbage WANNABEES (BRUNO AND SUCKIAM)
        Didn't Giannis go 15th? Lots of GM's failed...

Comment

• ok our starters are actually good

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            JV playing all-star level these days.
            He and Ibaka are playing on another level.

Comment

• Starters playing like a well oiled machine. Bench is trash.

Comment

• LMFAO jack
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  He and Ibaka are playing on another level.
                  It's about time. Casey better continue to utilize them. They need to be part of the action, not watching Kyle and DeMar taking all the shots.

Comment

• lmao all of our starters are > +20

Comment

• The +/- differential between the starters & bench is startling.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        LMFAO NOW Jack is attacking PP and Carroll.... where was this truth telling last year?
                        Naw Jack is a real one. He would always get at Pat and Carroll for missing open looks.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How has Delon looked? I just got home. Looks like he didn't save the bench lol
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Didn't Giannis go 15th? Lots of GM's failed...
                            True, just thought he just wanted to satisfy his disappointment of not getting the original version so he settled for the knock off.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              How has Delon looked? I just got home. Looks like he didn't save the bench lol
                              looked like a guy who can't shoot and hasn't played for a month.

the shot is a HUGE problem. his minutes out there the offence was just passing around outside against the Nets zone lol.

you know you have problems when an opponent can zone you up in the NBA.

Comment

It's about time. Casey better continue to utilize them. They need to be part of the action, not watching Kyle and DeMar taking all the shots.
                                I appreciate Derozan and Lowry for at least recognizing their big guys capabilities

Comment

Working...
                                X