X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• crazy game going on in philly

Comment

• Just about everything went right tonight, with that 2nd Q stretch by the bench the only exception. But they played well enough in the 4th that basically the entire bench was roughly break even. While the starters as a unit were +33 (the margin of victory) in 21 minutes played together. Powell got on track, bench looked better at the end, starters continue to dominate. Just as scripted. Throw in some fun triple double chasing, DeMar scoring at will, and lots of fun dunks, and that’s basically a perfect game.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 3rd ot in Philly

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Boston going to lose as well!
            Boston might be hitting the rookie wall

Comment

• What a game in Philly

Comment

• 2pat just saved OKC

Comment

• and of course...Ppat with the defensive play to end the game

Comment

• (and he wasn't talking Nets-Raptors)

Comment

• Westbrook is waving goodbye to Embiid. Shady

Comment

• As much as I admire the talent of Embiid but his antics really annoys me.

He is the bigger version of Wall, too much in game celebration bull shit.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Westbrook is waving goodbye to Embiid. Shady
                            Embiid straddles the line between enthusiastic rookie and being a bit of a jackass....

And...his team lost yet again tonight....He might save some of the “look at me” antics when they win a few....

So no problem with the other supreme narcissist Westbrooke chirping him with a wave goodbye...
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 15, 2017, 11:36 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Embiid straddles the line between enthusiastic rookie and being a bit of a jackass....

And...his team lost yet again tonight....He might save some of the “look at me” antics when they win a few....

So no problem with the other supreme narcissist Westbrooke chirping him with a wave goodbye...
                              or maybe when he manages to play a full season

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Well said. Westbrook is another egotistical player.

Comment

Working...
                                X