Game #28: Sacramento Kings 93 - Toronto Raptors 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Fred was fine tonight closing. He isn't bad all the time. But on nights when its not working Casey needs to make changes. Casey is just horrible at that. When he's made up his mind about a lineup he will continue to do it until we lose like 5 in a row or something.
    Or down 2 in the playoff

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      SAC needs efficient scoring in the worst way. They need...... JV. lol.
      With the way he's been playing lately, we need JV
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Man, now management will want to do some fake honour Carter garbage. Until he outright apologizes for quitting on this team, just say NO!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Why the hell is FVV still closing games?
          Because we haven't given away homecourt advantage in a winnable playoff series yet.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Or down 2 in the playoff
            Yea pretty much. He is just terrible at in game adjustments whether its lineups, substitutions or the x's and o's. He always needs to look at tape first and then MAYBE the next game he'll make the adjustment, but that's if you're lucky. It's so annoying because most of the lineup stuff is so easy and so obvious. Probably the easiest part of coaching and he's struggles so much with it. He prioritizes spacing a little too much at times
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Why the hell is FVV still closing games?
              Low turnover ball handler who finds teammates.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• real sunday game right here. Weirdly hot shooting from Sacramento, JV getting blocked by a 40 year old guard but still having a great game beyond shooting, CJ miles missing 2 straight open 3s, etc etc.

wonder how loud Dwane was in the locker-room at halftime, cause that defensive intensity cranked up a ridiculous amount lmao

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Low turnover ball handler who finds teammates.
                  And digs in on D. Casey ain't stupid.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Because we haven't given away homecourt advantage in a winnable playoff series yet.
                    Bahahahaahahahah exactly. Fred will continue to close until we start losing in the playoffs because of him. Just watch. Casey also prioritizes making Kyle play off the ball a little too much. That's why he plays Fred (Delon can't shoot). But I think Your best player or second best player should be the one with the ball in his hand. Making Kyle become this 3 and D guy is doing him a disservice at the end of games. He can do so much more than that. And Kyle's defence isn't even that good anymore anyway so preserving his energy for that end is stupid to me.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      real sunday game right here. Weirdly hot shooting from Sacramento, JV getting blocked by a 40 year old guard but still having a great game beyond shooting, CJ miles missing 2 straight open 3s, etc etc.

wonder how loud Dwane was in the locker-room at halftime, cause that defensive intensity cranked up a ridiculous amount lmao
                      held them to 30 in the second half.... that's crazy.

Comment

• A few more good games in a row from Norm and hopefully we can say he's back. Seems like he has more chemistry with Delon, than FVV.

Comment

• Well a pretty uneventful win...and they did it without the resurgent Serge taking the night off..
                          Raps playing very well now..
                          So a couple days rest and Back on the road they go to Charlotte and Philly ...
                          3 games in 4 nights..another Xmas gift from the schedule maker...good news is that it’s all in the eastern time zone ...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Shooting:

Powell 5 for 5, 2 for 2 from 3.

Siakam

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Bahahahaahahahah exactly. Fred will continue to close until we start losing in the playoffs because of him. Just watch. Casey also prioritizes making Kyle play off the ball a little too much. That's why he plays Fred (Delon can't shoot). But I think Your best player or second best player should be the one with the ball in his hand. Making Kyle become this 3 and D guy is doing him a disservice at the end of games. He can do so much more than that. And Kyle's defence isn't even that good anymore anyway so preserving his energy for that end is stupid to me.
                              Casey prioritizes low turnovers first and foremost, and that's the main reason for FVV and 2 PGs, in general + DD.

Comment

• Another beat the teams your supposed to beat W

Comment

Working...
                                X