No announcement yet.

Christmas game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the Raptors are not getting any coverage whatsoever from any major sports networks in the States. DeRozan scored 45 the other night and the following day ESPN and all these networks were talkin about Lonzo Ball and Michael Beasley. Zero Raptors/DeRozan talk. I'm honestly surprised Beasley is not on their MVP ladder yet.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, this is one of the major reason why a lot of players don't want to play in Toronto because it hurts their brand. That's why i have a lot of respect for someone like DeRozan.

If DeRozan was a Laker or a Knick or a Celtic or even Sixer they'd be talkin about him everyday and he'd probably be in all kinds of commercial.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I just seen demar saying he is one of the best teams I. The league and its crazy they don’t have a Xmas game. My reply is your not a contender for a championship your also are not a up and coming team who can compete for a championship. Everyone but demar Lowry Casey and MU sees the fails with this team and why they can’t win in the playoffs. He wants a damn purple ribbon for participation. Shut your mouth and go win

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
          I just seen demar saying he is one of the best teams I. The league and its crazy they don’t have a Xmas game. My reply is your not a contender for a championship your also are not a up and coming team who can compete for a championship. Everyone but demar Lowry Casey and MU sees the fails with this team and why they can’t win in the playoffs. He wants a damn purple ribbon for participation. Shut your mouth and go win

Comment

Who are Lakers, Timberwolves, 76ers, Knicks, Wizards then?

All of that winning shit is bullshit. They want to sell those Christmas jerseys. People say last time Raps had Christmas game was when VC played. Who on those teams above is on a same level as Raptors VC? Nobody. Shit is bullshit.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Lol you guys are fan boys

Comment

Ok Raptors have to become championship contender until they get one but Knicks, Lakers can tank and still have one. This shit is why noone wants to play in Toronto
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The knicks have played the most Christmas Day games of any team. It’s the Knicks. Like it or not they’re gonna play every year on that day.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

It's on the Raptors to come through in the playoffs if they want a Christmas game. Both DeMar and Lowry say they want to play on Christmas. I think all they have to do is play well in April and May and it will happen.

Comment

Refs against LeBron, LeBron against the World.

Comment

Lol you guys are fan boys
                          Um.. indeed. That's kind of what this website is.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Refs against LeBron, LeBron against the World.
                            But....what could he do?! You can't call a foul on Kevin Durant...the Kevin Durant. But he can't not call a foul on the guy trying to prevent Lebron James from getting to the basket. i mean, how does Lebron not make a shot unless he was fouled. Between a rock and a hard place, that poor ref.

Comment

Explain this to me as it's the second time of heard it (shout out to the ESPN crew who continues to mention the elephant in the room ie the unrecognized Raptors). If the Celtics lose today, the Raptors are in first? We would have the higher winning percentage but we are 1 and 1/2 games back now...we would still be 1 game back. Is it %age that takes preference?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Um.. indeed. That's kind of what this website is.
                                He's right though. Too much fan boy shit here. Not enough incoherent trolling.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X