Everything All Star Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I couldn't tell you the last time I watched an allstar game. For me, allstar weekend ends with the dunk champion.
    I can't even suffer through those festivities anymore.

Comment

I didn't know about this. Is it a subtle admission by the league that they don't want players meeting up and colluding to join their buddies on super teams?
      I suspect they got tired of players getting asked about trade rumours at the event, and not really being able to talk about the biggest stories at the time. This makes way more sense anyway.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        I suspect they got tired of players getting asked about trade rumours at the event, and not really being able to talk about the biggest stories at the time. This makes way more sense anyway.
        Gives more time to ask kyrie astronomy questions
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hoping he doesn't play.. $200K is nothing to Lowry (not when he was rewarded $100M), but it can help with our tax situation and his play in the second half.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Hoping he doesn't play.. $200K is nothing to Lowry (not when he was rewarded $100M), but it can help with our tax situation and his play in the second half.
            Lowry has a total of just over 2M in incentives this year. Details are tough to come by. But by all reports most of it is tough to get - like a Finals appearance, MVP or Finals MVP selection, stuff like that.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

200k to lowry is roughly equal 650 bucks to someone making 100k a year salary

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Don't let up folks! Demar deserves his first ever start!

Nearly a mil for kyrie? Puke. Flat earthers unite
                KeonClark..... He started 2017 all-star game.

Are you trolling? Fix this shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fan voting is the absolute worst! Just wait until the country of Georgia wakes up and Zaza Pachulia leads the league in votes.

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
                    KeonClark..... He started 2017 all-star game.

Are you trolling? Fix this shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Not trolling just mistaken. Was already corrected by all star trivia king and all around knowledge encyclopedia t rex

Comment

Fan voting is the absolute worst! Just wait until the country of Georgia wakes up and Zaza Pachulia leads the league in votes.
                      Just wait until one year 4chan sets their sights on the NBA ASG, decides to hack/bot the vote and Bam Adebayo gets most votes.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        No...fans pick 5 starters from east 5 from West ad coaches pick the benches as usual. Then, all 24 players get put back into a blender and the 2 captains pick teams like the old playground days

Except...the picking of the teams won't be televised or even have the order of selection announced, so as not to bruise any millionaires egos
                        I don't understand why the NBA would create a new format like this and not even televise the entire process. It doesn't make any sense.

If Giannis ends up being the Captain of the team i'd like to see who he picks first. Would he pick LeBron? who would he pick last?

I'd rather watch that than the boring Rookie/Sophomore game. Or the dumb celebrity game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          I don't understand why the NBA would create a new format like this and not even televise the entire process. It doesn't make any sense.

If Giannis ends up being the Captain of the team i'd like to see who he picks first. Would he pick LeBron? who would he pick last?

I'd rather watch that than the boring Rookie/Sophomore game. Or the dumb celebrity game.
                          It was supposed to be televised, until anonymous players and agents complained and whined..nobody fears the tiniest bit of embarrassment more than nba players. Insecure as fuck

Comment

Giannis said that he'll pick Lebron
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                              My prediction for starters:

East:
                              Irving
                              DeRozan
                              Lebron
                              Giannis
                              Porzingis

West:
                              Curry
                              Harden
                              Durant
                              Cousins
                              Davis
                              Pretty much bang on as I predicted lol except Embiid over Porzingis which I mentioned in a post a few after this one could be interchanged...

Comment

Well almost everyone in the lead pretty much deserves it...

Comment

Working...
                                X