42.86%
    42.86%
    0.00%
    7.14%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

Sorry for the delay.. Holidays prevented me from getting access to the internet.

We have two back to backs in this stretch. Another mini road trip.

Comment

7-3, losses to Cleveland, one of the Milwaukee games and OKC
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

0-10
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This is a tougher schedule but not as tough as the first 10. Will go 8-2. Losses to Milwaukee on the road, and to Miami at home on the back to back.

I guess I'm hoping more then believing they beat Cleveland.

Comment

the back to back at OKC could be tough. there will be an unexplained loss somewhere but I guess there could be an unexplained win. 9-1? That's the optimistic me.

Comment

Not an optimist by nature, but this is a very good Raptor team both on offence and defence.
              8-2.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I think we sweep it. 10-0
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

8-2
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

7-3, drop the OKC and CLE games, and split the BKN/MIA back to back.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm torn between 7-3 and 8-2 here, but I think I'll go with 7-3, just because after a long stretch of winning the games we are supposed to (except for the Clippers game), this relatively young team is likely to have one generic didn't-haven't-it game amongst these ten which turns into a lost game we could have and should have won.

Comment

7-3 but they do really need to start beating some of the other top teams.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

7-3

Comment

Writing after the Dallas game certainly tends to put a pessimistic spin on things. But I'm saying 6 wins even though once more the competition is a bit thin. I'm seeing a few things of late which worry me. I feel that Lowry while still very good has indeed lost a bit from his peak and is not as likely to take over a game as he could in the past few years. OG hasn't made a three in the past couple of games and is getting very few shots. The bench only group is struggling horribly to score and I'm not confident that CJ Miles is really the answer. His 3 point shooting reputation is somewhat based on last year which was his best ever. He might not really be a 40% shooter. His limited minutes also seem to encourage him to chuck it up when he does get in.

I think the Raptors are a year away.....and that if Lowry doesn't deteriorate too much. If Siakam can work his ass off and develop a better shot (ditto Delon) and Powell gets his head straight they could be very, very good. Of course so could Boston. I feel like this is Cleveland's last big year.

So I predict losses to 2 more lousy teams, a close one to Cleveland and a win tomorrow night to get us all optimistic again. If they lose tomorrow it goes down to 5/5.

Comment

7 and 3...

I was feeling pretty cocky about calling the last segment spot on .... until I saw the guy who is his own source called it as well..
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X