No announcement yet.

Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV the OKC villain pulled a hunchback of Notre Dame move and went to the rafters to pop some lights in frustrations.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      JV the OKC villain pulled a hunchback of Notre Dame move and went to the rafters to pop some lights in frustrations.
      the timeline with him checking out lines up
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Still love you man
        Lol
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• How dumb can you be? Someone tell DeRozan to stop pump faking. Robertson is not falling for it.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Classic Lowry and DeRozan playoff game LOL.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I guess they're just still really upset that they didn't get a Christmas game.

Comment

• CJ out here looking like Donyell Marshall tonight

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  I guess they're just still really upset that they didn't get a Christmas game.
                  Not upset about it anymore. The NBA got it right. This is a fake good team.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Lowry and DeRozan.

At some point both these guys needs to show up against teams like this not just against teams like the Sixers. This is why I can't trust them come playoff time.
                    This I will agree with. They do struggle and almost disappear or back down when we play teams that are better than us or have more talent than us. It is worrisome. But I have faith in these guys. I wanna believe they wont let it happen again
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• There may be a Bebe sighting before this is all said and done
                      - TGO

Comment

One question, why do you watch this team? And it's a serious question.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demar has passed nights stink gene to Kyle tonight...trying to much..
                          - TGO

Comment

Note the pink font. I'm referring to Lowry, Derozan.

Comment

• Casey preferred FVV guarding Westbrook is just the dumbest move

Comment

• Defensive Rebounding is something this team needs to work on...
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X