Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Gurantee you DeRozan and Lowry will go off against the Hawks next game. Because that's what they do. Beat up on bad teams. I've seen this SCRIPT way too many times.
    Well the good thing is the only team for sure better than us in the East in Cleveland. So we're good.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can I say it? This team needs to take less 3's
      They don't have the horses

Comment

• 30 from Russ, 30 from PG, 18 from Melo, 18 from Adams

FEAST

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Can I say it? This team needs to take less 3's
          Better shot selection in general. If you get an open 3 you take it. Unless you’re CJ
          OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Well the good thing is the only team for sure better than us in the East in Cleveland. So we're good.
            LOL this team had trouble beating teams like the Heat, Nets and the Pacers and the Bucks, Wizards in the past. The Celtics, Bucks are much improved this year. If they play any of those 2 in the playoffs, i'd put my money on them. Heck, I think the Wizards are better than them.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Can I say it? This team needs to take less 3's
              We can go back to ISO. Used to be pretty good at it.... In the regular season.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Gurantee you DeRozan and Lowry will go off against the Hawks next game. Because that's what they do. Beat up on bad teams. I've seen this SCRIPT way too many times.
                Probably do beat Atlanta...

How are the Oilers doing tonight..you getting rid of McDavid if they don’t make the playoffs ?
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• This game was shown on US National TV (NBA TV) so it’s proof that they are not prime time regulars still

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Better shot selection in general. If you get an open 3 you take it. Unless you’re CJ
                    Nope. Too many of these guys are terrible even with open 3's....
                    You don't even look to a couple of these guys when they're open for yet another clank lol

Comment

• We've had bad losses but I must say this one was a worrisome loss and it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Very reminiscent of the Raptors of old.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Probably do beat Atlanta...

How are the Oilers doing tonight..you getting rid of McDavid if they don’t make the playoffs ?
                        Nah McDavid is a true great player. Not a fake one like you know.....
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            We can go back to ISO. Used to be pretty good at it.... In the regular season.
                            Just get back to ball movement. But the open 3's have to come to guys who can hit the odd open 3

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              This game was shown on US National TV (NBA TV) so it’s proof that they are not prime time regulars still
                              This is why nobody cares about the Raps outside of Canada.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                We've had bad losses but I must say this one was a worrisome loss and it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Very reminiscent of the Raptors of old.
                                I still think it’s just bad timing against a good team. They have decent length and were blowing up our ball movement from the get go
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X