Game #34 Toronto Raptors 111 - Atlanta Hawks 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    So... if you're not a Raptors fan why are you even here dude?
    Uhhhh because i watched part of last night's game and i have an account here and i wanted to make a comment about the game?

Btw, when the Bulls get LaVine back i think we could go on a serious run here. Would LOVE to see nothing more than play the Raptors in the 1st round. I think the baby Bulls can beat them.
    Last edited by The Great One; Sat Dec 30, 2017, 09:00 PM.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      So... if you're not a Raptors fan why are you even here dude?
      Maybe he's trying to find out how many here don't use the ignore feature.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Too lazy to read the whole thing. It's way too long. So i'm not even gonna bother.

But understand, when I make a comment here I speak as an outsider. Not a fan.
          Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Dec 31, 2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            So disappointed in you TRex..... You had so much potential.

You let a frustrated comment by Demar and the true respect that EVERYONE should have for Lebron cause you to be a Bulls (lmao) fan. Sad.

I too recognized your recent negativity but thought your girlfriend left you or something. Turns out it was much worse.... you're a Bulls (lol) fan. Damn. The district just lost one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I wish you never replied to that so I wouldn't have to see it lol. What kind of person goes on a forum of a team that they're not a fan of just to shit on said team baahahahahaahhaa. Yo this shit is sadder than I thought. He needs to get a life. Thank God I put him on ignore. At this point he's just a troll along with his buddy The Claw lol. Bulls fan? Bahahahahahhahhhhaa. Good luck with that buddy. They win a few games and all of a sudden he's a fan. Raptors win a few games and it's a fake win lol. I'm done
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Comment

• The Cavs lose to the Jazz on LeWhiner's birthday :0)

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Uhhhh because i watched part of last night's game and i have an account here and i wanted to make a comment about the game?

Btw, when the Bulls get LaVine back i think we could go on a serious run here. Would LOVE to see nothing more than play the Raptors in the 1st round. I think the baby Bulls can beat them.
                  I'm seriously considering proposing a sig bet against you that the Raptors will still be in the playoffs this year when the Bulls are eliminated. I'm not scared in the slightest of the Bulls now that Jimmy Butler is elsewhere, but even more than that, there's the matter of simply making the playoffs.

I am predicting here that the Bulls will have to finish 29 and 19 to make the playoffs; a 29-19 finish will bring them back to .500. That's a winning percentage of slightly more than .600. Right now, there are only three teams in the east with a winning percentage greater than that (Boston, Toronto, Cleveland) and four in the west (GSW, Houston, San Antonio and Minny). The next highest winning percentage is .571 (by Detroit). I am not disputing Zach LaVine's talent level, but he simply does not have the experience yet to put the team on his back with that talent and turn the team around to that extent.

And remeber: even if the Bulls play .500 basketball in the interim, the longer it is before LaVine returns, the bigger the mountain is to climb.

Dude, I disagree with your overall negativity about the Raptors, but I am not going to block you because of it. It is going to test my self-control, however, to not engage in schadenfreude as you slowly realize your adopted Chicago Bulls team is going to be mid-lottery for the next few years, hoping against hope to pick up another player of Butler's caliber there.

Comment

• Zach LaVine return may not be as good for the Bulls as some think. He looks good with highlight reel offence, is a great athlete, yet is a terrible defender. Comparatively, he makes DeMar look like Tony Allen.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The Cleveland Cavaliers will have star point guard Isaiah Thomas in the lineup for the first time this season Tuesday against the Portland Trail Blazers. He won't start or play back to backs which means he won't see the Cavs/Celtics game. I don't think they wanted him pushing too hard since you know Thomas and Flatliner Irving really want that game.

Should be fun to hear LeWhiner James throw him under the bus after a few mistakes lol

Comment

• Can't wait till the Bulls start losing and TRex tries to pretend like none of this ever happened.

I'm always surprised by bandwagoners being proud of their bandwagoning, but I guess they don't have any self-awareness to realize they are embarrassing themselves.

Comment

• I understand that the Raptors aren't likely to win their conference or the Larry O'Brien trophy (dumbest name in pro sports lol) but I'll never understand why some fans want them to be better but still can't at the same time celebrate a likely 50+ win season of entertaining basketball....must be too young to remember absolutely brutal Raps, Leafs and Jays teams....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            I understand that the Raptors aren't likely to win their conference or the Larry O'Brien trophy (dumbest name in pro sports lol) but I'll never understand why some fans want them to be better but still can't at the same time celebrate a likely 50+ win season of entertaining basketball....must be too young to remember absolutely brutal Raps, Leafs and Jays teams....
                            I wonder the same thing. They have to be really young (even though I'm 27 lol) cause when I think back to those old raptors teams this is just a joy to watch. You can want this team to get better but still enjoy this season and have faith that they'll learn and improve. There's still so much season left for them to get better and learn to stop reverting back to old habits. But to me they've made very good strides in committing to ball movement and using less ISO and long twos along with still being a decent defensive team overall.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• And even if you believe that either GSW or the Cavs will win everything for the foreseeable future (I don't), 28 teams don't just give up and wail and shred their garments lol. Enjoy the games and winning most of them

Comment

• Anyway, go Raps!

Comment

Working...
                                X