Game #37 Toronto Raptors 129 - Milwaukee Bucks 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Nobody in the NBA knows it yet but Delon Wright is the best backup pg in the league. Maybe the Bulls and Bucks know.
    Rich man's shaun Livingston. Or rather what he was supposed to be Pre injury
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Devlin after Delon hits a runner to put the Raps up by 25 w/8 minutes left, "And Delon with the basket to give the Raptors breathing room."

That game 6 win last year scarred a generation of Raptors fans for life.

Comment

• Raptors by 27. Guess the whole Barney thing didn't bother them. Better luck next time.

Comment

• Should give Bebe some more minutes. He kind of turned this game around when he came in early.

Comment

• Raptors went easy on them during the first meeting hahahaha
            OG is our king

Comment

• Norm is the new Bruno?

Comment

• I may regret saying this but as I watch this game I don't know if I'm scared if the Raps matchup with the Bucks in the playoffs this year. I don't think they have enough to stop the Raps when they actually move the ball and play as a team

Comment

• Maybe Kidd will spill a drink on the floor to stem momentum
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Devlin after Delon hits a runner to put the Raps up by 25 w/8 minutes left, "And Delon with the basket to give the Raptors breathing room."

That game 6 win last year scarred a generation of Raptors fans for life.
                    Oh yeah. I'm still nervous

Comment

• Hearing that the Raptors had an optional practice, and all the players still showed up makes me smile.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Hearing that the Raptors had an optional practice, and all the players still showed up makes me smile.
                        Optional practice in Milwaukee or Toronto?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Maybe Kidd will spill a drink on the floor to stem momentum
                          He’s probably wet his pants already. Does that count?
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Can we start the playoffs tomorrow?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Got to give Casey some credit for this one. Bringing Bebe in, sticking with guys when they were rolling, half time adjustments to free up Demar. Pretty cool that if we are even second seed in a couple of weeks DC coaches the All Stars!

Comment

• Can anyone think of a bigger beatdown of a GOOD opposing team?

Comment

Working...
                                X