Game #37 Toronto Raptors 129 - Milwaukee Bucks 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Do we get Jack tonight? Compared to many local broadcasters out there Leo is just fine but.....Jack is a lot more fun; and tonight we might need it.
    It's been a long run of leo lately...dryer than lint that guy is
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Do we get Jack tonight? Compared to many local broadcasters out there Leo is just fine but.....Jack is a lot more fun; and tonight we might need it.
      I just find Jack distracting/annoying and his voice is grating. ymmv

As an aside, I still can't believe that Antetokounmpo is just 23 ....... 23 flippin years old!

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        I just find Jack distracting/annoying and his voice is grating. ymmv

As an aside, I still can't believe that Antetokounmpo is just 23 ....... 23 flippin years old!
        Leo is much better, if your hobbies include watching paint dry

Comment

My wife detests Jack's voice and "catch phrases" but I've grown rather fond of them. As much as you can tell from a broadcast he strikes me as a very genuine person. Of all of the crew he's the one I'd enjoy having lunch with. I'm not going to say Kate because even though this is kind of anonymous I don't want the Me Too campaign to get me. Speaking of which there was a very awkward moment a couple of weeks ago when Jack commented that she was much better looking than Rod Black. A year ago it would have passed unnoticed but she looked distinctly rattled. Not sure Jack follows the news.

Comment

PUT IT ON ICE Matty D!!!!!!
            OG is our king

Comment

Just out of curiosity, if we sign Cousins in the off-season and trade JV+Powell+bebe for cap space and second rounders, and sign lets say Carter to a veteran minimum, do we become a real threat to LeBron and GSW insanely?

I think this line-up can keep up with and beat any time in the league

Lowry-Wright
              DeRozan-CJ
              OGA - CJ - Carter
              Ibaka- Pascal
              Cousins- Jakob
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Leo is much better, if your hobbies include watching paint dry
                Leo is just vanilla to me, Jack is awful. I feel like he's the crazy old uncle and I've heard all his stories and he's no longer funny....

Comment

Leo is just vanilla to me, Jack is awful. I feel like he's the crazy old uncle and I've heard all his stories and he's no longer funny....
                  JACK is the best after Devlin
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Much prefer Jack to Leo.. but thats just me...
                    and its still hard to believe that Jack is younger than Leo...

Thinking its a slugfest tonight.....Bucks are going to come out fast ....It will be like surviving the first period in the old Chicago Stadium or the Spectrum....
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jan 5, 2018, 08:44 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

I think Minny could take down Boston tonight. As everyone knows, a very talented team and they are starting to get it together. The east and west have been surprisingly even so far but some of the west teams like Minny, OKC and Denver are scarily talented and are going to be very hard to beat the rest of the way

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Just out of curiosity, if we sign Cousins in the off-season and trade JV+Powell+bebe for cap space and second rounders, and sign lets say Carter to a veteran minimum, do we become a real threat to LeBron and GSW insanely?

Lowry-Wright
                        DeRozan-CJ
                        OGA - CJ - Carter
                        Ibaka- Pascal
                        Cousins- Jakob
                        Sign Cousins? How?

BeBe is expiring, we don’t have to trade him to get cap space, just let him walk.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

My wife detests Jack's voice and "catch phrases" but I've grown rather fond of them. As much as you can tell from a broadcast he strikes me as a very genuine person. Of all of the crew he's the one I'd enjoy having lunch with. I'm not going to say Kate because even though this is kind of anonymous I don't want the Me Too campaign to get me. Speaking of which there was a very awkward moment a couple of weeks ago when Jack commented that she was much better looking than Rod Black. A year ago it would have passed unnoticed but she looked distinctly rattled. Not sure Jack follows the news.
                          Lol! Poor jack armstrong doesn't know it's 2018 and you can't talk to, look at or smile at women unless given adequate consent

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post

Lowry-Wright
                            DeRozan-CJ
                            OGA - CJ - Carter
                            Ibaka- Pascal
                            Cousins- Jakob

The salary cap next year is projected to be $101 million.

We're at $80 million next year just from Kyle/DeMar/Ibaka. Even if we dumped every single player other than those three, it still wouldn't be enough to get Cousins.

The only hope is a sign-and-trade, I think, and even then it'd be tricky.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              The salary cap next year is projected to be $101 million.

We're at $80 million next year just from Kyle/DeMar/Ibaka. Even if we dumped every single player other than those three, it still wouldn't be enough to get Cousins.

The only hope is a sign-and-trade, I think, and even then it'd be tricky.
                              Would hard cap us again, would need to shed salary too depending on what NOP wanted back in a SnT.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Jack is only now 55?!?! 55! Lmao he's looked 80 for 6 or 7 years

Comment

Working...
                                X