Clear All

• That ass is indestructible.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      That ass is indestructible.
      It's too big to fail

Comment

• Give him as much time needed... we may lose a few here, but rather Kyle be fully healthy then him in the lineup against CLE and GS, which are likely L's anyways

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Exactly. Remember Patterson's knee issues too?? I'm not feeling good at all
            He'll be in the lineup thursday.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              He'll be in the lineup thursday.
              Is it confirmed?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                Is it confirmed?

yes it is sir

source - Abbas
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                  Is it confirmed?

Never trust a Bulls fan.

Comment

• Game's like these shake my confidence in the "culture reset". Nets had a nice game-plan for defending the Raps and we responded by surrounding our primary ball handler (DeMar) with 3 additional ball-handlers (Lowry, FVV, Delon), 2 of whom are not even great shooters. Should have had OG in there for defense, rebounding and stretching the floor and trusted the offense. Instead, we opted for ball-handling overkill to trying to close it out too early. Casey's been decent overall this season, but this game never should have went to overtime. FVV clearly didn't have it, and Casey tried force fit him into a game he didn't belong in.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      If only KD and Wes could have gotten along so well.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Game's like these shake my confidence in the "culture reset". Nets had a nice game-plan for defending the Raps and we responded by surrounding our primary ball handler (DeMar) with 3 additional ball-handlers (Lowry, FVV, Delon), 2 of whom are not even great shooters. Should have had OG in there for defense, rebounding and stretching the floor and trusted the offense. Instead, we opted for ball-handling overkill to trying to close it out too early. Casey's been decent overall this season, but this game never should have went to overtime. FVV clearly didn't have it, and Casey tried force fit him into a game he didn't belong in.
                        That's not easy to judge. DeMar's in the middle of a ridiculous hot streak so yeah while you want to see them revert to the ball movement offence you gotta let your reigning player of the week ride that hot streak out a bit.

Comment

Game's like these shake my confidence in the "culture reset". Nets had a nice game-plan for defending the Raps and we responded by surrounding our primary ball handler (DeMar) with 3 additional ball-handlers (Lowry, FVV, Delon), 2 of whom are not even great shooters. Should have had OG in there for defense, rebounding and stretching the floor and trusted the offense. Instead, we opted for ball-handling overkill to trying to close it out too early. Casey's been decent overall this season, but this game never should have went to overtime. FVV clearly didn't have it, and Casey tried force fit him into a game he didn't belong in.
                          There was definitely a reversion to hero ball in crunch time/overtime last night. These situations are the true acid test, and they'll take the longest the show the change. That said, with the way Demar's scoring the ball lately, I didn't even mind. It was Dinwiddie vs. Demar, and I know who I'm taking there. I was, of course, angry that FVV was out there closing, but it's looking like that's the way it's going to be. It's all good though - this will only cost us a couple of playoff games, if not a playoff series, so no big deal really.

Props to Brooklyn. They really, really get after it on defence, and on the glass. Total pests the whole game. They were playing a mid-January game like there was something important on the line. Great to see that.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            That's not easy to judge. DeMar's in the middle of a ridiculous hot streak so yeah while you want to see them revert to the ball movement offence you gotta let your reigning player of the week ride that hot streak out a bit.
                            No problem with DeMar taking over. But why not surround DeMar with defenders, rebounders and/or shooters? FVV is neither.

Comment

Definitely, instead of a thirst for multiple ball handlers I'd like to see some lineups with a focus on multiple shooters getting more run.

That said, our 3-pt sniper was 1-6 from deep last night. I'm talking about Miles, not Siakam. I'm fine with Siakam taking a couple of 3's in games if he's putting a ton of time into that shot in practice, but as a 14.7% 3-pt shooter this season, there's no way in hell he should ever take 6 in a game.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                yes it is sir

source - Abbas

Comment

Working...
                                X