Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sanyo wrote: View Post
    Orlando takes another one of our shitty players? Sure!
    It was a joke.. we can't trade with Orlando this season (due to Weltman) and we can't trade Powell this season (due to his extension).

Comment

Comment

Atlanta Hawks seek something that is almost exclusively owned by bottom feeders for the assets they are trying to sell almost exclusively to contenders.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          50 points in a win vs Golden States is no joke!!

Bring back the captain!
          It's certainly tempting in some respects; CJ Miles has been hot and cold this season, and Lou Will has historically been more hot than cold. And Lou can play capably as a back-up point guard if needed.

The one thing that makes me say a firm "no" to plugging Lou Will into CJ's current role, however, is that it would run a serious risk of messing up our (largely successful) culture reset. It's not even worth thinking about unless you think we are going to be without Kyle (or have him on limited minutes) in the first round.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Atlanta Hawks seek something that is almost exclusively owned by bottom feeders for the assets they are trying to sell almost exclusively to contenders.
            Price is too high. How about Valanciunas for either one of them instead.
            -christanL
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

This sounds like a good opportunity to insinuate ourselves. Maybe Bruno or Bebe for a high second rounder, then the other other of Bruno or Bebe plus a high second rounder for Ilyasova? We're win-now enough that I'd be fine with what for us would be Bruno + Bebe for Ilyasova, I think.

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                This sounds like a good opportunity to insinuate ourselves. Maybe Bruno or Bebe for a high second rounder, then the other other of Bruno or Bebe plus a high second rounder for Ilyasova? We're win-now enough that I'd be fine with what for us would be Bruno + Bebe for Ilyasova, I think.
                If Masai can turn a Bruno/Bebe rental into a high 2nd rounder which he then flips for Ilyasova, then I'm getting a Blackberry Passport too because I also want to make magic happen.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-col...192868559.html

So about the trade talk that persists despite Hill’s unfavorable (this season anyway) contract terms. As in the past, he remains unfazed by the chatter while acknowledging the transient nature of his chosen profession. It doesn’t sound as if being traded to a contender would break his heart, either.

“One thing I’ve learned is that you have to keep your bags packed,” he added. “You never know. If it happens, it happens. But I’ve made great relationships in this locker room and with this club. If I leave, I’ll look them in the face, shake their hand and thank them for the opportunity.”
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hill was such a good fit in Utah. A shame what happened to that Jazz team....

Comment

"Multiple NBA teams have cited Tristan Thompson as an asset Cleveland is willing to move in the right deal, such as one for the Los Angeles Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan. Nevertheless, the superstar talent of Oklahoma City’s Paul George or New Orleans’ DeMarcus Cousins, each deserving of that Nets first-rounder, won’t see the light in this trade market as of right now, league sources said, as those teams are fully focused on winning with each respective player."
                      https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/clevela...ews.42169.html
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I like Tristan, but I can't think he's much more than salary ballast on the trade market right now. He's the contract Cleveland would need to toss in alongside the Nets pick, not an asset that's going to land them anything meaningful on his own.

Comment

Cavs are delusional if they think they are trading for anything of impact without including the brooklyn pick

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Cavs are delusional if they think they are trading for anything of impact without including the brooklyn pick
                            Cavs have worlds best player, top 10 scoring point guard, top 5 power forward, dead eye shooters, 3 and d "better than demar" Crawford, dwane wade on the bench, Tristan on the bench, etc, they still need some superstar addition? Lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Cavs have worlds best player, top 10 scoring point guard, top 5 power forward, dead eye shooters, 3 and d "better than demar" Crawford, dwane wade on the bench, Tristan on the bench, etc, they still need some superstar addition? Lol
                              "LeBron needs more help!"

LeBron always needs more fucking help, that discount store MJ wannabe.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                LeBron...that discount store MJ wannabe.
                                Beautifully phrased. My new favorite put down. "He's just a discount store Chuck Norris." " She's just a discount store Oprah Winfrey."

Comment

Working...
                                X