Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wojbomb

Overloaded with bad contracts and untradable assets, the Charlotte Hornets have made All-Star point guard Kemba Walker available in trade discussions, league sources told ESPN.

Charlotte has been encouraging teams to make offers and appears eager to discuss attaching Walker to a larger trade in which another team would take on one of the Hornets' several far-less-desirable contracts, sources said.

The Hornets had already made available Nicolas Batum (four years, $100 million), Dwight Howard (two years, $47 million), Marvin Williams (three years, $42 million) and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (three years, $39 million), league sources said, but those players and their contracts are largely unattractive in the marketplace.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...g-kemba-walker

Comment

• I'd actually like to ask for waiver to violate the rules of this thread and start a trade rumor here.....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        I'd actually like to ask for waiver to violate the rules of this thread and start a trade rumor here.....

Why in a million years would new orleans do that
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Why in a million years would new orleans do that
          Veteran playoff steadiness *shrug*

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Veteran playoff steadiness *shrug*
            Haha ibaka maybe. In playoffs lowry is as steady as Michael j fox

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Haha ibaka maybe. In playoffs lowry is as steady as Michael j fox
              yikes... that's cold.

Comment

• Would you trade Lowry for Kemba?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Would you trade Lowry for Kemba?
                  All damn day. Same age as derozan, extends the window for us to be elite with the young kids coming up. Makes 12 mllion this year and next, so about 21 million less in the cap to go add more talent.

Probably makes us a little worse this year but maybe better by next year or the year after.

Comment

• This is probably the dumbest thing i've seen on twitter today. Can we please stop overrating IT? replace IT with Irving and i still wouldn't do that trade if i'm the Pels lol. And Irving is SIGNIFICANTLY better than IT.

https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status...6%7Ctwterm%5E0
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      This is probably the dumbest thing i've seen on twitter today. Can we please stop overrating IT? replace IT with Irving and i still wouldn't do that trade if i'm the Pels lol. And Irving is SIGNIFICANTLY better than IT.

https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status...6%7Ctwterm%5E0
                      Couple posts higher golden wants Davis for Lowry lol. He's the best big man in the world. Now, that deal for BOOGIE? We're getting much closer.

Why is a retired NFL receiver getting paid to make NBA trade proposals. And why Shannon Sharpe starting to look more like KRS One with every passing year

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        I'd actually like to ask for waiver to violate the rules of this thread and start a trade rumor here.....

Goddamn you golden why you gotta make me laugh

Also keon you're going to hell lol

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Goddamn you golden why you gotta make me laugh

Also keon you're going to hell lol
                          Oh yeah, punched my ticket long ago. I got a couple friends waiting for me with a bottle of Jim Beam and a rolled up doobie on the other side

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Yeah I was afraid of this happening. He's the best pg defender in the league
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Yeah I was afraid of this happening. He's the best pg defender in the league
                                Wouldn't bring them closer to Golden State, but would pull them ahead of us and Bawston

Comment

Working...
                                X