• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delon is so smooth
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Delon is so smooth
      I hoping Delon being a better defender than Kyle helps save us while Kyle's out and makes up for his lack of shooting. But we shall see.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Bebe getting the nod over Poeltl
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Bebe has been bringing the blocks the last few games

Comment

So we got Bebe out there, and in his 1st minutes he gets a block and goes to the line.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Bebe with another block!
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

need a timeout

Comment

Bebe and Serge are giving some nice rim protection. And why don't we run actual catch & shoot plays for CJ, like Warriors do for Klay or Steph?

Comment

All bench unit is having trouble
                    OG is our king

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                      One minute Drake is a Raptors fan, the next minute a Miami Heat fan, the next min a Warriors fan. Nigga got identity problems
                      I wish we could trade Drake for a decent sandwich and a microbrew. Asking too much?

Comment

Second night of a back to back, Lowry out, DeMar and Ibaka shooting combined 3-14, and we're only down 1.

Okay

Comment

Bebe with the blocks..but not much in the way of rebounding between him and Ibalka..
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Bebe with the blocks..but not much in the way of rebounding between him and Ibalka..
                            That will always be a problem with them both playing together lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Everything about him is screaming privileged fanboy these days. Including the embarrassing courtside drunken ramblings....
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Jan 9, 2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Jack on Lavar: "Guy's sickening"

Comment

Working...
                                X