Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Merv would be a hero now... dont wanna say no more...
    Kevin Harlan was doing the play by play tonight.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cleveland always looks good when they hit 3s....terrible otherwise. Tonight though our wing defenders were discouraging them even TAKING threes. That is what I find so encouraging compared to the last couple of years. OG and Delon and Siakam are a huge improvement on what we've had before and now that Demar is giving a damn on D....we are much, much better. Plus our inside game is much better than Cleveland. So even with Cleveland "not bored" the Raptors can play with them. I'm not going to read too much into this but anyone who thinks they have NO CHANCE in a playoff series is wrong. Even if Cleveland adds another rent a star I don't think it would help them much . They are looking geriatric. If Lebron has to carry them every night he WILL get a bit worn down. He's mostly human

Comment

• Why can't sportsnet just pay for the TNT feed when we get the us national slot? It's a better package
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We'd like to thank the Cleveland Cavaliers for coming out, tonight - Complementary assorted timbits at the door.

Comment

• I would have enjoyed Jack tonight

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
              I would have enjoyed Jack tonight
              Was just thinking that. I don't remember a thing leo said. He's a healthy serving of vanilla.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• On another note, when are the Celtics gonna start losing? Sheesh...

Comment

• Let them know !
                  Let them know that The North is Everything��

Sure the Cavaliers aren't in form right now,but make no mistake,this Raptors side has elevated to high levels

The North remembers.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Was just thinking that. I don't remember a thing leo said. He's a healthy serving of vanilla.
                    Jack would have been fired right up. He loves the young guys....for good reason

Comment

• https://streamable.com/hjqqw
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Remember when KG and Vernon Maxwell said that the Raps weak link is their bench? lmao
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951660078410510336

Comment

• Toronto Raptors slaughtered the Cavs tonight. What a night for Valancuinas! 18 rebounds, 15 points in 19 minutes.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                Cleveland always looks good when they hit 3s....terrible otherwise. Tonight though our wing defenders were discouraging them even TAKING threes. That is what I find so encouraging compared to the last couple of years. OG and Delon and Siakam are a huge improvement on what we've had before and now that Demar is giving a damn on D....we are much, much better. Plus our inside game is much better than Cleveland. So even with Cleveland "not bored" the Raptors can play with them. I'm not going to read too much into this but anyone who thinks they have NO CHANCE in a playoff series is wrong. Even if Cleveland adds another rent a star I don't think it would help them much . They are looking geriatric. If Lebron has to carry them every night he WILL get a bit worn down. He's mostly human
                                Unless, Toronto goes back to aggressive traps, small ball and ISO offense in the playoff, the Cavs might be underdogs. Cavs have to be incredibly hot since they are going to give up tons of easy points and get murdered on the glass

Comment

Working...
                                X