No announcement yet.

Game #41: Golden State Warriors 127 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "OJ A-Na-new-bee" I shit you not that was right out of the gate from the Dubs play-by-play crew. Some teams can't even pretend to do their research. There is no excuse. It's literally their job

Comment

• Just bench JV for a whole game. That pnr D with JV is deadly

Comment

• JV didn't play our first game against these guys and it was close. That shouldn't be a shocker...

Comment

• IF we could hold them to less than 90% shooting we might have a chance
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Klay Thompson wide open, are you nuts

Comment

• GS interior defense is a joke.

Comment

• Man, we're actually playing great offensively, but GSW can't miss

Comment

• heard on the Raptors telecast: "First team that's going to guard first is going to win this game."

Comment

• Klay Thompson is WIDE OPEN every possession? how is that even possible? that dude don't miss.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Warriors and Raptors are scoring at will like it's an NBA all-star game

Comment

• First team to 200 wins! Let's go Raptors!!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Are opposing players ever worried about JV when they drive.
                          LOL I always say this. For a 7 footer he really scares no on in the paint on defence. His contests are normally very weak.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Warriors and Raptors are scoring at will like it's an NBA all-star game
                            The problem is we will have moments when we can't score they don't.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• YAK attack!!!!
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Thompson and Green are out! Now is when they're weak!

Oh wait

Comment

Working...
                                X