Game #42: Toronto Raptors 111 - Philadelphia 76ers 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    What is the difference between "rigging games" or "conspiracy" and what you're describing? People brush guys off to "take off the tinfoil hat" and yet fans are almost all in agreement that certain players and teams are favored.

Well folks, that's called manipulating games and it's technically illegal
    Except they call it "Professional Sports Entertainment".
    They are greasy.

Comment

• Comment

• Simmons is a fake tough guy. Everyone knew that already.

Listen, if you're going to motion to someone about meeting them outside or in this case the hallway, then you better be there lol.

Happened to me in Grade 12. I was talking to this girl, and his bf wasn't happy about it, probably thought i was flirting with his girl lol. One day i saw him in the washroom with 2-3 of his friends, he then started talking shit like a tough guy. So i challenged him and his friends to meet me outside of school after class. I was there, he wasn't.

If you're going to talk shit you better back it up. Simmons is a pussy.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why challenged them outside, why not just fight them there? lol

Comment

• I already got suspended twice that year for fighting. Didn't want to get suspended again lol. Strike three you're out.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
              Why challenged them outside, why not just fight them there? lol
              Give them all swirlies.....

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                Why challenged them outside, why not just fight them there? lol
                Have you ever had your head shoved in a urinal full of piss???

No? Me neither...
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3 vs 1 i probably would get the shit beat out of me lol. 1 on 1 that dude ha no chance.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The real question is, were you flirting with his girl?

Comment

• Yes and no. She was in my Math 12 class. She's a genius in Math and i'm like the complete opposite lol. I got a lot of help from her passing that course.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm just skimming through this thread, so a little fuzzy on the details...

...but TRex fought Ben Simmons' girlfriend in a bathroom over a math problem???

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I'm just skimming through this thread, so a little fuzzy on the details...

Simmons was a - and his girlfriend was a +

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I'm just skimming through this thread, so a little fuzzy on the details...

no, he fought colonel mustard in the library with a wrench
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Simmons is a fake tough guy. Everyone knew that already.

Listen, if you're going to motion to someone about meeting them outside or in this case the hallway, then you better be there lol.

Happened to me in Grade 12. I was talking to this girl, and his bf wasn't happy about it, probably thought i was flirting with his girl lol. One day i saw him in the washroom with 2-3 of his friends, he then started talking shit like a tough guy. So i challenged him and his friends to meet me outside of school after class. I was there, he wasn't.

If you're going to talk shit you better back it up. Simmons is a pussy.
                              If a guy named TRex challenged me I wouldn't show up either. Unless I was a triceratops

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                If a guy named TRex challenged me I wouldn't show up either. Unless I was a triceratops
                                TRex has those little arms so he can't punch you. And you can't bite in a fight .....

Comment

Working...
                                X