• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    That was an extremely "bleh" win
    Fake loss
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ill take the W (however frustrating) tonight we could of easily let this one go

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        That was an extremely "bleh" win
        A depth win..Casey was able to find 6 guys who were awake enough to close it out..even though they dozed off with 20 seconds to go ... W....

Go home..get some rest..get ready for the Spurs on Friday
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Yea this game was boring as hell lol. A win is a win I guess
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iLurktoomuch wrote: View Post
            ill take the W (however frustrating) tonight we could of easily let this one go
            Ugly win is better than a pretty loss

Comment

• Yeah, after you've lost 3 of 4, need to just get some back in the win column even if they're ugly.

Comment

• Comment

• It’s a win. Raps did everything they could to let the Pistons have a chance. Sloppy play all over. Still, a win. Need to bring it against the Spurs. They’ll kill you for those sorts of mistakes.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kris Dunn's night is planned. A date with an emergency dentist.

Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 17, 2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Refs calling a good game tonight...have to say it when they do...refreshing after 3 straight steaming piles of drek we saw
                      I can agree with this except for the missed goaltending call on Drummond and the continued harassment of poor Poeltl. I did the math and Detroit's bigs outscored ours by 5 points and out rebounded them by 2. Not a bad tradeoff really. Like the rest of you it was disappointing to see Derozan and Lowry unable to deal with the trapping. I very much agree with the point that Derozan needs to recognize the talent of the defender he is facing. Tonight should have been a night for him to work on his assist total and his defence. Many of you have been disagreeing with this point of view but I really feel that Lowry HAS shown decline this year. Perhaps some of it is the new system but he seems to me a little slower in his drives and as a result not getting as much space from his defenders. He's still a very good player when he's really into it and the Raptors will need that to get anywhere. Ibaka has been largely invisible in recent games. What's going on?

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                        I can agree with this except for the missed goaltending call on Drummond and the continued harassment of poor Poeltl. I did the math and Detroit's bigs outscored ours by 5 points and out rebounded them by 2. Not a bad tradeoff really. Like the rest of you it was disappointing to see Derozan and Lowry unable to deal with the trapping. I very much agree with the point that Derozan needs to recognize the talent of the defender he is facing. Tonight should have been a night for him to work on his assist total and his defence. Many of you have been disagreeing with this point of view but I really feel that Lowry HAS shown decline this year. Perhaps some of it is the new system but he seems to me a little slower in his drives and as a result not getting as much space from his defenders. He's still a very good player when he's really into it and the Raptors will need that to get anywhere. Ibaka has been largely invisible in recent games. What's going on?
                        The mid season blahs...big run up to to those two games with the Cavs and Warriors...then some lunchbag letdown....

The schedule picks up again with Spurs and Minny back to back...let’s hope they come out of this two game funk...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Kris Dunn's night is planned. A date with an emergency dentist.

wut

Comment

wut

Mouth of steel
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I missed the second half, but I guess I didn't miss much.

Judging by the comments I hope the team wakes up for the Spurs.
                              OG is our king

Comment

wut

No teeth lost? How??

Comment

Working...
                                X