• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Casey is fucking blowing this game

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Why are you blaming Casey?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This 42 guy for SAS..Bertruns..Rich Cho will trade Walker for him..and the second he leaves SAS he will turn into a stiff
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Why are you blaming Casey?
        Guy didnt call any timeout after a 10-0 run and just allowed aldridge to dominate out second unit bigs. No adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• we keep giving up wide open 3s smh

Comment

• Serge coming back in...if your going to do anything tonight Serge.now’s the time
            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Serge coming back in...if your going to do anything tonight Serge..how’s the time
              oh boy

Comment

• Let's see if they can close this one
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• There's a reason why Siakam is always open from 3. Siakam needs to be smarter than this.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    It is but we did take a few bad shots in a row with literally no ball movement that resulted in misses and got the Spurs going in transition.
                    True..that ain’t helping
                    - TGO

Comment

• Bertruns just screams he went to BYU....u just want to punch that face
                      - TGO

Comment

• If Siakam works hard on that shot in practice and hits it in practice I wouldn't want to discourage him from taking it in game. But when the game is close and it's the 4th quarter he needs to not take that shot no matter how wide open he is. Throughout the first 3 quarters fine but in the fourth that has to stop. Unless we're up big.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• the irony is that we now turn the ball over more frequently when we don't move the ball and go iso.

Comment

• Even with Serge not shooting well I think this is the right 5 to close the game with.

Comment

• it always amazes me that a guys shoe could fall off in an NBA game. how loose are they wearing these things?

Comment

• that was great defense from ibaka there

Comment

Working...
                                X