Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powell playin aight.

Comment

For all the talk about the Spurs being a "model franchise", somebody needs to call out their front office. That roster is dog-poop.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        Whether it was a 2 or a 3 LOL. Pretty much confirms the refs don't pay attention to the game

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
        The Spurs player was not even close to the 3pt line. These refs are a bunch of idiots.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          For all the talk about the Spurs being a "model franchise", somebody needs to call out their front office. That roster is dog-poop.
          They've played most of the year without Kawhi. They are 30-16 and it's their worst 46-game start since Duncan's rookie year IIRC.

Comment

You'd think a guy 7 feet tall would enjoy dunking more than Poeltl seems to. Even if he missed a few the aggressive move would draw fouls.

Comment

Ibalka had to travel on that..had to...Raps take it..but wow..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                They've played most of the year without Kawhi. They are 30-16 and it's their worst 46-game start since Duncan's rookie year IIRC.
                Yeah, and any other coach but Pop and that's a classic 7-11 treadmill team. It's like a bad version of the Nate McMillan era Trailblazer teams.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                  You'd think a guy 7 feet tall would enjoy dunking more than Poeltl seems to. Even if he missed a few the aggressive move would draw fouls.
                  Exactly! This is why I HATE when guys who can dunk aka Jonas and Poeltl very rarely do. If you go up strong for a dunk, even if you miss you'll probably get a call but you're more likely than not to finish. When you go up soft for a layup and miss it's the most frustrating thing because you won't get the call more often than not and a shot that should have been an automatic 2 is now zero and the other team gets out and runs.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Ibaka is playing really bad man. He's making Pascal who can't shoot for shit look sooooo much better than him
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Ibaka is slumping hard
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This always happens to us, when we think we've found our answer for a position of weakness they end up falling off a cliff and we have to find another solution

Comment

For a guy who is 6 10..Ibalka struggles to hold on to the ball on rebounds..
                          - TGO

Comment

JV is a really good post defender.

dude is a 90s superstar lmao

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Ibaka is slumping hard
                              GLF wrote: View Post
                              This always happens to us, when we think we've found our answer for a position of weakness they end up falling off a cliff and we have to find another solution
                              A bad stretch..he will come back ...he kinda struggled to start the year..found it for a while..and has slowed noticeably in the last 5
                              - TGO

Comment

Oh man. Gorgeous shot from DD to end the half
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X