Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    They're gonna still make the playoffs without him though
    But if they make the playoffs and get the ping pong balls to give them the top draft pick, then definitely the tin foil hat guys will be proven right.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      That forehead is like the Energizer Bunny..it keeps going and going and going..

Spurs only NBA team with club phrenologist.

High foreheads = high Basketball IQ.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        He kind of reminds me of the mad scientist doctor from Nightmare Before Christmas

Not sure the picture is showing. Can't tell from my phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

man it would be really nice to leave minny 32-13. I want both of these games in this back to back.

Comment

Watching the Celtics / 76ers game .. No Kyrie for the Luckrechauns and their offense is horrible- they barely got to 80 points.

On the other hand, the 76ers have something pathological going on every time they get a double digit lead - they seem to tighten up and not want to be the one to make a mistake - which of course leads to mistakes.

Comment

Just checked the line - we're 5 1/2 point favourites. I have no clue when the last time we were favoured by this much over the Spurs. Maybe one of the games in 96-97?

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Just checked the line - we're 5 1/2 point favourites. I have no clue when the last time we were favoured by this much over the Spurs. Maybe one of the games in 96-97?
                Never

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Watching the Celtics / 76ers game .. No Kyrie for the Luckrechauns and their offense is horrible- they barely got to 80 points.

On the other hand, the 76ers have something pathological going on every time they get a double digit lead - they seem to tighten up and not want to be the one to make a mistake - which of course leads to mistakes.
                  Sixers are a young team and they always have a tough time closing out good teams (we know what that's like as Raps fans), plus, they've struggled with turnovers, so, it makes sense they'd get the yips when they get up big.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    That forehead is like the Energizer Bunny..it keeps going and going and going..

He's gotta go easy on the Brain & Nerve Tonic.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      No Kawhi Leonard, no Ginobli, no Gaye.
                      Now I don't want just a win, I want a crushing laugher win. Not up 20 and W by 5, not down 15 and win by 5. Not #fake win, they were without X players.

A serious post to post, step on their throats, no mercy, statement win ....
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jan 19, 2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        No Kawhi Leonard, no Ginobli, no Gaye.
                        Now I don't want just a win, I want a crushing laugher win. Not up 20 and W by 5, not down 5 and win by 5. Not #fake win, they were without X players.

A serious post to post, step on their throats, no mercy, statement win ....
                        I'll take any W, the spurs are the spurs, you can never really underestimate them. Ideal situation would be for the raps to come down steady and stable early (without digging themselves a hole they need get out of later), and get a W that doesn't take the life out of them mentally and physically, so they can be steady against the wolves tomorrow too. Gotta keep the back-to-back in mind, these are two tough teams.

Comment

They also aren't a particularly good road team this year. Last year they were 30-11 on the road, two years ago 27-14, this year 11-14. (Last time Spurs finished the season with a losing record on the road was 1996-97, pre Duncan... that's an incredible stat I hadn't heard before.)

Comment

No Leonard we knew..... but now no Mannu..... This guy gives that team a lot of SWAG... He has been there and done that and it rubs off on those around him ... Guy still makes those soul sucking shots to extend runs or end them....

No Gay .... Rudy usually gets his game up to play his old team...

Opportunity tonight to put up yet another win against a quality opponent....

and

Any buzz on if Fred is going to play tonight...
                            and if he is a go....
                            Is it better to hold him out tonight even if can go and have that extra set of fresh legs for the B2B in Minny ?
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jan 19, 2018, 04:37 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Depleted spurs teams have beaten good teams before. Go Raps.

Comment

Short handed teams are always dangerous. The better team takes it easy, the depleted team goes super hard. The better team needs to go hard tonight
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X