No announcement yet.

Very Interesting Tweet By Chris Bosh - Friday April 30th 6.38pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should stay until BC can find someone desperate enough to open the vault to get him. A Cuban/Buss bidding war would be FANTASTIC.

I'll only boo him if stubbornly only picks one team and forces BC to shovel shit back into the raps organization. If he just walked for less money i'd be pissed, but would respect leaving money on the table.

Oh and i'll boo if he retrospectively says shit like he coulda come back and led the team to the playoffs or told opposing players what play they were going to run.

Comment

If Bosh comes back in a different uniform, I will boo him; Not because he's a bad person, but because he's on the other team! We cheer for laundry people, we cheer for the red & white, not the 'contributions to the franchise'...give him a plaque or something, but after the tip, it's game on.

Comment

B, and I like this response, hope you tweeted him on this

Comment

Ah well, is everyone really surprised? I mean, asking the public surprises me, but him leaving this summer for another team I have accepted. I'm not too terribly upset with this revelation. He just could of handled it a little better.

Get ready Raptors fans, because it would appear as though Andrea is our future and "franchise".

Comment

Take it back

Comment

I have a good feeling about this draft. Colangelo is due for a home run.

Comment

jamesk wrote: View Post
                If Bosh comes back in a different uniform, I will boo him; Not because he's a bad person, but because he's on the other team!
                Do you boo EVERY player that is on the other team? If not, what would be the point of booing Bosh?
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I have a good feeling about this draft. Colangelo is due for a home run.
                  The only way I'll feel good about this draft is if the Raptors move up. I don't like anyone I'm thinking is going to be available at 13.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'll wait to start judging guys by summer league. Trading is up so rare in the NBA, lot of pressure on BC to deliver this pick. Sadly swinging for the fences on a middle round lottery pick is what the raps hopes have come down to.

when do workouts start?

Comment

When I first heard about the twitter post I thought he had to have been drinking or something.
                      Then I think back to when Bosh signed his first extention. He's never been the type of player to mess with people. And I'm quite sure he's not the kind of selfish cocksucker Carter was.

You all got this thing backwards. Bosh doesn't want to leave Toronto, and honestly I don't think he's going anywhere.
                      By sitting back and pretending he doesn't know what he's going to do, it's only good for Toronto (Bosh's team) it has nothing to do with Bosh personally. He's being told to do this by managment because it creates hype. Think about it, all the teams that have cleared out there cap space to load up on free agent's who will need to over pay, for over rated players this summer, completely screwing themselves. Other teams are scrambling to find the peices for a sign and trade.

Also, B.C will get a million phone calls giving him all the information on what teams are willing to part with for Bosh.
                      If Bosh was leaving, he would have said so by now. By keeping it a secret it does nothing for him, except to fuck with the heads of his fans. He's just not that kind of guy.
                      This whole secret thing is to fuck with the heads of other teams.
                      I'm sure this Twitter post was to create more hype, and I think B.C told him to do this. Because, I might be mistaken, but is the season ticket renewal deadline not coming up? Somehow they need to at least let the season ticket holders know he's staying. And Twitter is it.

For those that have givin up on Bosh don't stress he's here to stay.
                      And for all the haters who have been let down by other stars leaving TO just chill and see what happends before you start planning what obsenities your going to yell when you see Bosh in something other than a Raptors jersey.
                      Last edited by Hellgate; Sat May 1, 2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Hellgate wrote: View Post
                        I'm sure this Twitter post was to create more hype, and I think B.C told him to do this. Because, I might be mistaken, but is the season ticket renewal deadline not coming up.

For those that have givin up on Bosh don't stress he's here to stay.
                        And for all the haters who have been let down by other stars leaving TO just chill and see what happends before you start planning what obsenities your going to yell when you see Bosh in something other than a Raptors jersey.
                        I like the faith you have in bosh coming back. It's reassuring. However; I don't see bosh not saying where he is going as some front office conspiracy to eff w/ other teams. D-wade and the King have also been tight-lipped. Bosh is either going to leave, or he is not. Whether he stays or goes we still need to improve this team to get into and beyond the first round of the playoffs. IF Bosh does leave he should get a standing ovation the first time he returns to the ACC. This will show the rest of the world that we aren't poor losers when it comes to franchise players leaving and will make the douche-baggery that was and is VC even more poignant. After that he can be booed just like anyone other star player in a close game.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Here’s my guess: He was swilling down some of his favorite grape with his girlfriend ... and as the first bottle was drained, he said, “want to see me make ‘em all nuts, just for fun?” She said “ok”, and he posted his first tweet, saying “Been wanting to ask. Where should I go and why?”

The responses came in fast and furious ... and while he and his girl had been giggling and laughing as all the tweets came in, it dawned on Chris that Raptors fans were going nuts on him in ways he hadn’t considered, so ... he ‘rephrased’ the question, asking “should I stay or should I go?” -- which wasn’t ‘rephrasing’ the question at all; it’s a whole new goddam question ... and they weren’t laughing as much.

I’m wondering if he wishes he’d have left well-enough alone? If not, he should be. ‘Cause it’s seriously messed up on about six different levels.

And that’s not even considering how distracted he looked and how the team fell apart after the All Star break.
                          Last edited by ws511; Sat May 1, 2010, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I totally agree he shoud get a standing O.
                            Lebron and D Wade are doing the same thing as Bosh because of everything I just said, that it will benefit their teams in the end. It's just buisness.
                            These three guy's are all getting the max no matter what, so by telling eveyone there leaving their respective teams wouldn't make one bit of difference to their negotiating with other teams only if they start telling people what cities they want to go to.
                            If they're leaving they have nothing to loose by coming out now.
                            Last edited by Hellgate; Sat May 1, 2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

kuba wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, I seriously think he's using twitter to ask the question - he's obviously asking it to get a rise out of his fans here, for them to beg him to stay here. Puhhhhleeeeeease.
                              Exactly. Its funny how he was saying before that the decision will be his and his alone. How he's so tired of people bugging him on this decision and how he wished he already has the answer so people can stop bugging him, and now he posts this stupid thing on twitter. If he was a 100% class act before, i think this narrowed his down to 80%. He probably feels like a rockstar asking the audience if they want an encore performance, i say drop the mic and go.

I remember and found it funny when he was asked why the people of Toronto are still hanging on to the VC issue, well, i guess its because VC almost took us to the Conference finals, one shot away.....at least if Bosh leaves, we wont hate him that much coz we never really amounted to anything spectacular while he was here. Division title? the whole division sucked that time. 47 wins for a division title is a fluke.

I think its time for him to go. If we have a losing season next year, at least you can somehow attest it to a mini-rebuilding process. But if he stays, we'd probably barely get into the playoffs again and exit in the 1st round as what historically happens when he's been in a raps uniform.

Comment

Here's a piece on the tweet. I think he f'ed up...

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/s...tml?id=2973282

Comment

Working...
                                X