Ball Don't Lie: Bosh Should Take It Easy With This Twitter Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Don't Lie: Bosh Should Take It Easy With This Twitter Thing

"Ball Don't Lie's" Trey Kerby's turn to chime in on Bosh and "Twittergate".

This is all quite silly, of course. It's just a Twitter account, and technically "everywhere" does include Toronto. But it's also kind of lame for Chris Bosh to be constantly reminding Raptor fans that he might be leaving this summer. I think Matt Moore of ProBasketballTalk summed it up pretty well.

So now Bosh has publicly opened the door to everyone on his decision, forcing Raptors to watch him elect not to return, has showed up at a Lakers game clearly reveling in the attention, and is now removing references to his team from his social media account. It's not a slap in the face, but it's not a firm hug, either.

It's pretty evident from Bosh's rather public requests for affection that he's looking to greener pastures. The hype that's progressively grown about Bosh as the best available free agent on the market has gone nuclear since Dwyane Wade's(notes) public comments about him likely returning to Miami. And that hype may have gone to his head, as his behavior lately has seemingly been geared specifically to garner more attention.

With LeBron James(notes) in the playoffs and Dwyane Wade having just been eliminated, this is one of the first times that Bosh's future isn't being overshadowed. He's clearly enjoying it. It's just too bad that it comes at the expense of the fans who have supported him for seven years.
    Source - Click here

ya whatever...

he should do whatever he wants...these guys are athletes, they dont know what to say, thats why they have their PR people...so i kinda expect them to make bonehead comments....

Comment

Chris Bosh should feel free to continue doing what he is doing ... because he has done nothing wrong.
      nbaroundtable

Comment

Attention whore alert!

Comment

I don't think Bosh is a bad person, but he sure is actually putting a hesitant effort to create a divorce with Toronto. I don't really care if he is high on weed and twittering at the same time, but he sees that the writing is on the wall for him that to leave Toronto. This recent attitude is as curious as Josh Howard saying dumb s#@% on the cell phone vid (nah, Josh Howard is really just stupid).

Oh so does this mean Hedo is off the hook for being the schlock off-court? NO!

Does this mean there are going to be smaller contracts on this team and the team starts playing together better? DON'T KNOW...

Comment

At this time is just games. Obviously, if Raptors is not convinced yet that the CB4 is a max contract player, CB4 wants to make sure that Raptors won't consider anything else but the max contract. And to be honest, on most of the online media, most of the Raptors fans are denying CB4 "max contract" level, so CB4 is entitled to play this game to get his wish. Personally, I will be waiting to see how it goes with the signing and then try to put a stamp on CB4 personality.

Comment

It's funny to see him now when thinking about how he entered as this shy, skinny, quiet kid. He's grown up into what he will forever be in the league. He went from being reserved to now heading towards Shaqland. Maybe he doesn't have the smack talk and disrespect for others but it is obvious that he feels fine propping his ego through the use of his fans. I guess if you can't beat him, then you better join him. Maybe Shaq will stop calling him Rupaul now, who knows?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                It's funny to see him now when thinking about how he entered as this shy, skinny, quiet kid. He's grown up into what he will forever be in the league. He went from being reserved to now heading towards Shaqland. Maybe he doesn't have the smack talk and disrespect for other but it is obvious that he feels fine propping his ego through the use of his fans.
                dont even compare bosh to shaq...all shaq does is bash people...hes a bitter old man...bosh is nowhere close to that level...but i do agree about the about the ego....

or maybe hes just enjoys being a dick...
                Last edited by A00715890; Fri May 7, 2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I said he's heading towards Shaqland, I never said he's arrived. How can you argue without knowing his start point? You have no point of reference.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I said he's heading towards Shaqland, I never said he's arrived. How can you argue without knowing his start point? You have no point of reference.
                    haha...fair enough...

Comment

Working...
                    X