Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mack North (The Drunk Irish) Wins the RR 2010 World Cup Pool!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got Irish, Scottish, and French Canadian blood (Not cheering for the French). I used my RR name is it possible to change it?
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Got my picks in...I'm winning this thing!

Comment

I'm in baby!

hup hup Hollanda!

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
          ...I used my RR name is it possible to change it?
          If you leave the pool, I think you can re-enter with a new name.
          RR OG

Comment

Hey do we have to pick all the games before it begins, or can we pick them the day of the game or what??? It says the deadline in 5 mins before each game...

Comment

Yup, deadline is just before the games. With injuries and such, I like that we have the ability to change our picks.

Comment

So who's in!

Ballswin = French Fear! (Aller Les Bleux)
                RR OG

Comment

I'm The Drunk Irish!! What else would I be other than the truth?

Comment

5 out of 6 possible points: Looks like I had a pretty good first day!
                    RR OG

Comment

Damn only 4 points. I actually want England to win, why must Robert Green be so terrible

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
                        Damn only 4 points. I actually want England to win, why must Robert Green be so terrible
                        Pretty much everyone had England in this game. Unfornate but dumb mistake by Green cost them the game, but honestly this England ( along with France) are going nowhere even if they past the group stage.

Comment

WOW ... the well oiled German machine was on their game yesterday afternoon. Fun to watch.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                            WOW ... the well oiled German machine was on their game yesterday afternoon. Fun to watch.
                            Today... not so much!

Comment

I know .... considering they were a man short for over half the game, they played well. They just didn't capitalize when they needed too. Serbia did and played a good game.

I just can't get over England. Nil-nil draw with Algeria. Yikes. British media are going to have a field day with this one.

Comment

Too bad we didn't have money on this pool... It went to the very last game but I took it! I'm on a mni yahoo fantasy roll. I wish my baseball team wouldturn it around though!

Comment

Working...
                                X