Last Night's Lakers/Jazz Game and Who Lost It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night's Lakers/Jazz Game and Who Lost It

Incredible game! Excellent shooting and defensive effort from two very efficient teams.

Too bad Carlos Boozer single-handedly lost the game for Utah.

He blew a gimme layup in the first quarter, failed to box out Gasol on a few easy tip-ins, missed two HUGE free throws in the fourth and got stripped a minute or so after that.

All in all I think I could pin about a 10 point swing on him alone.

He just doesn't seem to be able to elevate his game in the playoffs.

Too bad for Boozer. Will this hurt his free agency? Looks like its going to be a Lakers/Suns western final. That should be as thrilling as the Lakers/Thunder opening round series.

Comment

That game and winning the worst defensive centre in the NBA, his value is plummeting, but NYC still offers him a max deal regardless so its not that big a deal.

I hated Boozer when he screwed over the Cavs and i've loathed him ever since. He's the kind of guy who laughs after screwing up a big play or blames a teammate after not getting to a loose ball he watched bounce away.

I don't think the series is over though, Utah wins game four and if they can catch the lakers sleeping in game five they will be back in Utah for game 6. They clearly will lose in game 7, but I think Utah will stretch it out.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
        That game and winning the worst defensive centre in the NBA, his value is plummeting, but NYC still offers him a max deal regardless so its not that big a deal.

I hated Boozer when he screwed over the Cavs and i've loathed him ever since. He's the kind of guy who laughs after screwing up a big play or blames a teammate after not getting to a loose ball he watched bounce away.

I don't think the series is over though, Utah wins game four and if they can catch the lakers sleeping in game five they will be back in Utah for game 6. They clearly will lose in game 7, but I think Utah will stretch it out.
        I don't see a Phil Jackson and Kobe team sleeping in the playoffs. They aren't the Hawks.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Looks like its going to be a Lakers/Suns western final. That should be as thrilling as the Lakers/Thunder opening round series.
          Are you being sarcastic or serious?!(I can't tell) either way you might be right!

Comment

Phil and Kobe take mid series naps all the time. They let the Houston series go 7 games last year for no real reason. Utah is too good a team with too good a coach and too competitive a star player to go down in four. If the Jazz can pull off a win in LA, the series goes 7.

Comment

Working...
            X