Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Lebron & Bosh in New York is the Best Tandem of All Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Lebron & Bosh in New York is the Best Tandem of All Time?

THE BIGGEST CITY, WITH TWO OF THE BEST GUYS AT THEIR POSITIONS ON THE SAME TEAM. WOW IM MEAN LOOK AT THE SUPPORT OF THE KNICK FANS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE RIDICULOUSY BAD ,IMAGINE THE GARDEN IN THE FINALS FACING THE LAKERS, KOBE VS.LEBRON, BOSH VS. GASOL. THAT WOOD BE EPIC AGAIN I HAVE BECOME SO FOND OF BOSH IN THE RAPTORS, I LOVE HIS GAME, HE KEEPS FANS ENTERTAINED OFF THE COURT, HIM AND LEBRON IN NEW YORK WOOD BE CRAZY FUN TO WATCH AS AN NBA FAN.

Michael and Scottie were better then they would be
    Kareem and Magic were better than they would be
    Shaq and Kobe were better then they would be
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
      Michael and Scottie were better then they would be
      Kareem and Magic were better than they would be
      Shaq and Kobe were better then they would be
      Plus the true best tandem of all time
      Stockon-Malone

Comment

I have to agree with OP. LBJ and Bosh would be the best wing+big man combo in the league. It would be great to watch. But I doubt that it will happen.

Comment

Ripp wrote: View Post
          I have to agree with OP. LBJ and Bosh would be the best wing+big man combo in the league. It would be great to watch. But I doubt that it will happen.
          Best? Are you really sure?

Kobe & Gasol
          Wince & Howard

are pretty damn good combos.... seeing as how LBJ is having a little trouble negotiating the Bostonians with the pretty good crew he has right now. They would need a good supporting cast which will take some time to gather in NY.

Comment

Ripp wrote: View Post
            By talent, predicted stats, & position, they will be, but they neeeeeeed the right complimentary players to help them defend and reach the championship.

Oh I forgot, they need the right coach who preaches defense to actually win playoff games and have them never relaxing in playoff games. Watch them fail with D'Antoni, unless they switch the coaches.

Comment

Stats don't win rings, just ask Malone and Stockton.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Stats don't win rings, just ask Malone and Stockton.
                True enough.

However, I don't think that Utah will ever win a title in the NBA based upon a conspiracy theory that I have about the subject
                Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed May 12, 2010, 02:12 PM.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Come on really? how much better is Chris Bosh then Antawn Jamieson?!! not by a whole lot and yet the Cavs aren't dominating in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X