Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If The Raptors Won The Lottery & Got John Wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If The Raptors Won The Lottery & Got John Wall?

A DREAM WE CAN ALL DREAM IS WINNING THE LOTTERY AND GETTING WALL, HE WOOD INSTANTLY GIVE US WAT WE NEVER HAD AS A FRANCHISE.... AN ACTUAL PG WHO CAN DEFEND AND ATTRACT DOUBLE TEAMS.

HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS JUMPER BUT WAT STAR PG BUT DERON AND NASH ARE GREAT SHOOTERS

WE WOULD GET ALOT OF MEDIA ATTENTION, AND WE WOOD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN THE WEAK EASTERN CONFERENCE.

LETS ALL HOPE LOL

Hear, hear!
    "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

gwapstyll wrote: View Post
      A DREAM WE CAN ALL DREAM IS WINNING THE LOTTERY AND GETTING WALL, HE WOOD INSTANTLY GIVE US WAT WE NEVER HAD AS A FRANCHISE.... AN ACTUAL PG WHO CAN DEFEND AND ATTRACT DOUBLE TEAMS.

HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS JUMPER BUT WAT STAR PG BUT DERON AND NASH ARE GREAT SHOOTERS

WE WOULD GET ALOT OF MEDIA ATTENTION, AND WE WOOD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN THE WEAK EASTERN CONFERENCE.

LETS ALL HOPE LOL
      Easy on the caps please.

Like the enthusiasm. I hope the team gets lucky. Winning any pick 1-3 would be huge.

Comment

yea im going to put that one in my pile of useless wishes along with hedo getting lost in the desert and bargnani winning defensive player of the year

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
          yea im going to put that one in my pile of useless wishes along with hedo getting lost in the desert and bargnani winning defensive player of the year
          lol i have hope

Comment

Fat chance that this will happen again.

Beside's how do you know Colangelo will pick Wall if he did get the number 1 overall pick!? hmmm lets look at his capilar test (or whatever its called) and see if he has a questionable attitude (which he probably does) so in the end Colangelo would end up picking, I don't know someone like Derrick Favors in order to fill the void left by Bosh.

and once again we will be a sub 500 team!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Beside's how do you know Colangelo will pick Wall if he did get the number 1 overall pick!? hmmm lets look at his capilar test (or whatever its called) and see if he has a questionable attitude (which he probably does) so in the end Colangelo would end up picking, I don't know someone like Derrick Favors in order to fill the void left by Bosh.

Saying this will defy the current logic and proper scouting method:
              the Caliper test cost us Brandon Roy, and is a last ditch support by Colangelo for his "questionable pick" . It sure avoided us getting Tyrus Thomas and Randy Foye, but sometimes you have to properly plan and coach players properly to bring out the best in them.

If we get John Wall by Lotto 649 chances, our team might gain an identity, and those lazy Euros have gotta start hanging out with the homies (DeRozen, Weems, Amir, Jack, new draft pick) if they need better team chemistry.

Comment

what if you didn't make me go blind!
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think my grandma, who hasn't seen a game of ball in her life, could tell you Wall is the man after witnessing some game film. If the Raptors win the lotto I will have an similar reaction to last time it happened, me jumping so high I accidentally put my fist through the ceiling.

Comment

Before you start bashing Colangelo's drafting ability, remember he also drafted Nash, Marion and Stoudemire, who all became one of the best player's from their draft despite never picking above 9th.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I think he drafted some guy named Stephen Jackson too.

Comment

Working...
                      X