TMZ: Brandon Jennings and DeMar DeRozan have "Black People-itis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMZ: Brandon Jennings and DeMar DeRozan have "Black People-itis"

This is almost painful to watch. They talk to DeRozan and Jennings coming out of some chicken joint.

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    This is almost painful to watch. They talk to DeRozan and Jennings coming out of some chicken joint.
    They were coming out of Roscoes House of Chicken and Waffles

Holly MacKenzie who blogs about the Raptors tweeted

stackmack

Quote of the day: "The way Roscoes tastes, it's like Jesus blessed it or something." - @DeMar_DeRozan #truth
    http://twitter.com/stackmack

DeRozan tweeted

Yooo you seen me & @YUNGBUCK3 on tmz. Too funny.... about 1 hour ago via Echofon
    http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Arse:

I agree with DeRozan this video was too funny.

I guess you have to live in Los Angeles to appreciate the humor in this video. RFLMAO

Got to Luv TMZ.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I thought this video was hillarious

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          They were coming out of Roscoes House of Chicken and Waffles
          That place does exist??! and I always thought it was a funny bit from the Fresh Prince.

I just hope that Demar doesn't eat there often! the man needs to work out hard for next season.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            That place does exist??! and I always thought it was a funny bit from the Fresh Prince.

I just hope that Demar doesn't eat there often! the man needs to work out hard for next season.
            Here is the link to their website. It seems from watching the video that they were at this store. They have a number of stores.

Roscoe's House of Chicken
            - www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com
            106 West Manchester Avenue, Los Angeles - (323) 752-6211

Rated 4.1 out of 5.0
            I would not go to that store. It is in a neighborhood that is near where DeRozan and Jennings grew up and is not a very safe neighborhood.

There is actually a Roscoe's within walking distance of where I live. I have not been there but now I am thinking maybe I could try it for their chicken.

Comment

TMZ must have a lot of runners if they can hang around chicken joints waiting for "celebs".

Comment

I thought the video was funny, though I couldn't hear anything DeMar or Brandon were saying over the loud sucking noise that the cameraman was making.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  TMZ must have a lot of runners if they can hang around chicken joints waiting for "celebs".
                  Yep. They have regulars and free lance. A lot more free lance.

However, they know where the people hang because they go back to these places over and over again. So these guys/gals wait in their cars for someone to show up.

Or else they get tips. For example I think DeRozan or Jennings were tweeting that they were going to Roscoes for lunch so its no big deal for TMZ to get someone there especially in Los Angeles

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    I would not go to that store. It is in a neighborhood that is near where DeRozan and Jennings grew up and is not a very safe neighborhood.
                    One has to wonder why DD and Jennings didn't have a hard looking entourage walking with them when they go to these places. I mean I know its your old 'hood an all but you were broke when you grow up there and now you coming back as millionaires, so you are pretty much a fat target for those who are above the law.

Comment

Roscoe's is sacred in LA

Comment

From the Tweets I have been reading it seem like DeRozan and Jennings are real tight and spend a lot of time hanging together.

Just passing it along

Comment

his dance was hilarious. plus, i love how the black lady on tmz got offended and then the black guy was just like i gotta get some chicken. if you watched tmz last night that is.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hmmm, Chicken AND Waffles? What a pleasant combination...
                            "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Working...
                            X