Cavs or Celtics tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs or Celtics tonight?

I have a feeling it is not meant to be for the king.

Anybody else?

I think the Cavs would pull through tonight.

Comment

Cavs.... more because I want to hear silence in the Gahden. But Lebron is going to find a way. Its a legacy moment for him.

Comment

The Ghost of the Garden Past has been awakened and he is coming for Lebron and the Cadaviers
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I don't know. The C's have their mojo going. The pieces are in place. Rondo is every coach's nightmare.
          But it is legacy moment for LeBron.

Comment

Celtics

Comment

The Cavs will adjust and pull out off the elimination win.
              RR OG

Comment

say "bye bye" to LeBron, Cleveland; he's going to the Knicks!

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  The Ghost of the Garden Past has been awakened and he is coming for Lebron and the Cadaviers
                  KG what a game - Say what you want about him, the guy is definitely one of the 50 greatest NBA players of all time.
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Well at least Lebron didn't run off the court crying without having the decency to congratulate his opponents.

Comment

Terrible game by Cavs. Celtics barely broke a sweat to stop them. Their offense was easier to read than the Raps.

LBJ just never impressed me. He is a physical specimen but doesnt have any of the "intangibles". Specifically, he doesnt make his teammates better.

They have been screwing around since Jan. They believed all the hype. The Coach looks like just another sack rider. LBJ needs a coach with an equal ego to get him balling with a purpose.

This series had me cheering for the Celtics. To get into the mood, I watched WW2 movies and cheered for Hitler. Now I can hate the Celtics again and cheer for the Magic. GO MAGIC!
                      http://www.raptorman.ca/
                      raptorman@rogers.com
                      Discounted Raptor Tickets
                      *No Service Charges*

Comment

Raptorman wrote: View Post
                        To get into the mood, I watched WW2 movies and cheered for Hitler.

Sale of NJ Nets to Russian billionaire complete

May 12, 3:46 pm EDT

NEW YORK (AP)—The sale of the New Jersey Nets to Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov has been formally completed.
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-netssale

You may yet get to cheer against the Russians next season if Lebron signs with the Nets

Comment

Working...
                        X