Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Crazy Rumor: Delonte West Slept With Lebron's Mother

http://wcwpsports.blogspot.com/2010/...om-reason.html

In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following:

”My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally.My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. .”

With Delonte West’s checkered past, LeBron can be none too pleased with his teammate and good friend hanging with his Mother… The Cavs definitely looked like a different squad from game 4 on..especially LeBron…coincidence, or did this really just happen? Maybe this is the reason LeBron’s leaving Cleveland..-TO
    The NBA where Jerry Springer happens?!

Well... That would make somethings seem more clearer and that isn't exactly something you're going to tell the press in a post game interview.

Comment

i woodnt be suprised if this is true.. delonte is reckless lol but how in the world u sleepin wit an old woman, lebron has the right to be mad at west, i wood beat down west lol

R.I.P. CAVS

Comment

Ha that would be crazy. If this is true I'd love to hear what Barkley would have to say about this.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

gwapstyll wrote: View Post
          i woodnt be suprised if this is true.. delonte is reckless lol but how in the world u sleepin wit an old woman,
          Well she is not that old I think she had Lebron when she was 18 so she would be like 43 now.

Gaaaa she looks almost exactly like Lebron! if this is true then Delonte West is more messed up then people believed.

Comment

If I was Delonte I'd start carrying around guns in guitar cases again.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

LMFAO
              what an idiot :O
              i doubt this is true though...

Comment

She looks like mini LeBron with a wig on.

Comment

Lebron should be pissed at his mom....for messing up the locker room.

Gives new meaning to "Who's your daddy?".

Comment

irrespective of whether true or not, this is obviously coming from someone who is trying to hurt LBJ.

Comment

At least his mom is better looking than Vince's...Although it's strange, because Vince would make a better looking woman than LeBron.

Comment

This is messed up. If this is true, LeBron will obviously kill Delonte and his mom, but more importantly, he'll be pissd at the Cavs for letting this story leak through and will make hem pay in free-agency.

Comment

Sly wrote: View Post
                          At least his mom is better looking than Vince's...Although it's strange, because Vince would make a better looking woman than LeBron.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                            This is messed up. If this is true, LeBron will obviously kill Delonte and his mom, but more importantly, he'll be pissd at the Cavs for letting this story leak through and will make hem pay in free-agency.
                            He should just go tell Oak that Delonte called him a bitch and his mom was next. Things would work themselves out shortly there after.

Comment

I wonder if she'll give him a Hummer for his birthday too?

Comment

Working...
                              X