[SIZE="4"]There have been a lot of talks about Chris Bosh going to the Houston Rokcets. And since Evan Turner is likely going to the Sixers, Andre Iguodala MIGHT be available this upcoming summer. As of right now, in my opinion, the only team that can give Bryan Colangelo a good package for Chris Bosh are the Houston Rockets. With this in mind, they might just do a 3 team trade involving the Houston Rockets, the Philadelphia 76ers and the Toronto Raptors.
This is just an idea I came up after seeing the Draft Lottery Last night.
- Chris Bosh(via S&T:16M would be his starting salary on his new contarct since he can only take 30% of the team's cap)
- Jose Calderon(9M next year)
- Antoine Wright(via S&T: assuming he takes the minimum which i doubt he will)
- Kevin Martin(11M next year)
- Jared Jeffries(6.8M next year-expiring)
- Marcus Banks(4.8M next year-expiring)
- Demar DeRozan(2.5M next year-i doubt that Colangelo will give him up easily)
- 14th pick in the Draft
- Andre Iguodala(13.6M next year)
- Samuel Dalembert(12.9M next year-expiring)
- Jordan Hill(2.5M next year)
- Kyle Lowry(via S&T: assuming he is sigend to the QO worth 3M a year)
- Jodie Meeks(800K next year)
Let me know what you think! /SIZE]