Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vellassco wrote: View Post
    Simple is the best. Nice Post matt.

We, Turkish fans, are also unhappy from what we have seen last season. From Hedo, from Management, from Coaching, from Basketball Style... just like you Toronto Fans. Was Hedo part of the solution in that problematic atmosphere? No. So, i agree, He was one of the those problems.

I watched video. First of all, bear in mind, this is his first comments (at airport) to his Turkish Fans. It seems kinda excuse for painful season he gave us. The translation is matching almost what he said but not giving overall emotional perception to you. My impression: He is done with Toronto and waiting something to be happened.
    I hope your right and i hope we get his sorry ass out of Toronto
    Everyone is fed up, i dont think a player has been slamed as hard as him since Hoffa
    the only difference is Turk deserves it, while Hoffa was bashed for being picked too high

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
      Fuck you Hedo Turkoglu.
      Nicely spoken. We thought it, you said it.

Comment

Lost in translation. Nobody making that kind of money is unhappy.

Comment

I am totally unhappy at Toronto Raptors.
          what the hell is this twitter. "i am unhappy @TorontoRaptors" tweeted yesterday at 10:01 a.m.

hahahaha

learn your freakin grammar hedo you've been in north america for over a decade!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

HEDO the dingo

Get rid of this fool.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              what the hell is this twitter. "i am unhappy @TorontoRaptors" tweeted yesterday at 10:01 a.m.

hahahaha

learn your freakin grammar hedo you've been in north america for over a decade!
              Uh, he was speaking Turkish. What you read was a Google translation.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Of course Turkoglu is unhappy.

Why would he be pleased with being relegated to role player status by his coach and playing on a non-playoff team?
                nbaroundtable

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  Uh, he was speaking Turkish. What you read was a Google translation.
                  shh... it's ripping on hedo time.

besides he would say it like that anyways and you know it.

buzz kill.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

blame it on hedo's wife
                    she convinced him to come here.

guess where she lives.... Orlando.......

Comment

Working...
                    X