Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Denies That There Is A List - LOL

He just tweeted

I saw that i supposedly had a " top 5" yesterday. Here's something more accurate. http://j.mp/cWS0SV

http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

site:espn.com

slogan: keeping the bullshit machine flowing
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Then he must be saying that either Colangelo or Doug Smith is a liar. What fun.

Comment

Maybe Bosh has decided, to stay with the Raptors and the list has been 86ed so there ain't one.

Anyone who believes this, I have this property in......
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Same site: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...dful_of_teams/
          So someone important is lying. Hmmm

Comment

bosh needs to hire a Pro forumposter to deny his stupidity

Comment

Once the Cavs S&T LBJ for Deng, the Bulls will still have enough cap space to sign Bosh to a 5 year reg-max-deal - and Bosh will accept the offer because he knows he doesn't deserve the same full-max salary as LBJ/his teammate.

Whether there's a list or not, we know Bosh was telling the truth when he said his decision will be based entirely on what LBJ decides to do.
              RR OG

Comment

He's BSing big time.

Comment

The alarming part for me to read was when Bosh's agent said that Chris isn't committed to the sign-and-trade option:

Thomas said Bosh is not necessarily wed to a sign-and-trade resolution.
                  I mean, I'm sure he's just saying that for leverage purposes because I can't see him turning down maximum money.

Comment

This just further shows just how big a pussy bosh really is. Grow a fucken nut sack and just tell the truth. What does he think that if he keeps dicking around like this and then leaves us toronto fans arnt going to hate him still. Everyday he does not come out and say what exactly it is he wants to do makes me dislike him more and more.

Oh but wait, he is a Leader, a franchise player. Yet he waits to see what LBJ and Wade end up doing. Ya, sure, this guy has franchise player and leader written all over him

Comment

Guys, people are posturing for advantages right now. You can't take any of this crap at face value. Bosh may or may not have a list, there is no proof, just rumors. For all we know he may have started the rumor himself and still doesn't have a list. Seriously, if you ever played poker you need to view these boys as though they're at the table. You can't take anything at face value right now. Hang tight until July.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Guys, people are posturing for advantages right now. You can't take any of this crap at face value. Bosh may or may not have a list, there is no proof, just rumors. For all we know he may have started the rumor himself and still doesn't have a list. Seriously, if you ever played poker you need to view these boys as though they're at the table. You can't take anything at face value right now. Hang tight until July.
                        I am sure that BC has a contingency list of teams and possible trade scenarios if Bosh does not want to stay. It would be dumb at this point to think otherwise, especially given that BC said that a S&T with Bosh is a possibility if he doesn't want to stay.

I am also sure that Bosh and Thomas, his agent, have a list of preferred teams that they would like Bosh to be traded to if they can not reach an agreement with BC that would result in Bosh staying in Toronto.

I think it is also reasonable that given that Bosh, Thomas and BC have also had some talks regarding Bosh staying that the name of possible trade teams may have come up during the discussions.

All of this is no big deal and just part of smart negotiations on the part of both parties.

What I don't think exists is a list of only these teams and none others though there may be a list of teams that BC knows Bosh would not want to go to or would not be realistic S&T partners for a number of reasons including "no need" by some teams and "no players available for trade" from a number of teams.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          I am also sure that Bosh and Thomas, his agent, have a list of preferred teams that they would like Bosh to be traded to if they can not reach an agreement with BC that would result in Bosh staying in Toronto.
                          Let me rephrase, of course he has teams in his mind that he's interested in but he may or may not have this tangible list of team names created. This list is just as likely to be a big steaming pile of bull shit as it is to be pinned on a board in some corner office, waiting for the July opening date.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Tue May 25, 2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X