Bosh Tweet's "Big Decisions To Make Very Soon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Tweet's "Big Decisions To Make Very Soon"

Still on vacay having a blast. Big decisions to make very soon. Sorry for the short absence, but my mind has been everywhere.
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Sounds like he's smoking too much weed. You know how those NBA players are.

/sarcasm
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
      Sounds like he's smoking too much weed. You know how those NBA players are.

/sarcasm
      ya, he bought it off starbury. haha

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Sittin here watchin the game. I'm gonna have to make sure I schedule my vacation a lot later next year.

aka I'm not playing for the Raptors RT @chrisbosh I'm gonna have to make sure I schedule my vacation a lot later next year.
        http://twitter.com/AustinBurton206
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu May 27, 2010, 11:36 PM.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Im just gonna keep my big mouth shut. Apollo might get mad at me. hahaha

Comment

"Bout to head outta here for vacay. I hope no one asks me where I'm going next yr. It'd be nice to get away for a while."

This is what he tweeted, or whatever they call it, on May 24. So, he doesn't want people asking about what he's going to do, yet just days after he makes that statement, he talks about making big decisions soon and booking late vacations next year. Gimme a break. Of all the big FA's this year, he's got to be the biggest attention whore of them all. Just man up, make a damn decision.

Comment

Sly wrote: View Post
              "Bout to head outta here for vacay. I hope no one asks me where I'm going next yr. It'd be nice to get away for a while."

This is what he tweeted, or whatever they call it, on May 24. So, he doesn't want people asking about what he's going to do, yet just days after he makes that statement, he talks about making big decisions soon and booking late vacations next year. Gimme a break. Of all the big FA's this year, he's got to be the biggest attention whore of them all. Just man up, make a damn decision.
              True, he's been the one talking about it the most lately, the interest in him is dwindling and he wants to feel important like the others i guess.

Comment

Another example of how Bosh can't handle pressure and is Janus in dreadlocks.

Someone just asked me where I'm going for 2010. I can't even escape the madness outside the country.

Comment

Really starting to dislike Chris Bosh. I always knew he had a bit of an inferiority complex and needed attention, but I'm starting to think the whole reason he chose not to sign an extension was to get more publicity. It had nothing to do with basketball and everything to do with him wanting to see his name alongside LBJ in free-agent articles.

Comment

Regarding the "needing attention" comment. I think he'll be in for a big shock next season when he doesn't get the attention he thinks he feels he should get when playing for an American team. Maybe I'm the naive one, but any star player with the Raptors has had it pretty good when it comes to attention. Even Vince became somewhat of a has been once he left Toronto. Much the same will happen to Bosh too. Will still be a great player, but I don't think we'll get the attention they feel they deserve. JMO

Comment

Working...
                    X